Glass Clearo's for 808.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DSullivan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Spring Lake Heights
I have been getting most of my 808 gear from Halo. They have nice clearomizers, but they are plastic, and some juice vendors advise not to use plastic for some juices. Does anyone know a place to get glass ones? If not I will have to look into using an adapter I guess to go from a 510 to an 808. Sorry if I sound dumb, but I am new to this. Thanks!

bluecat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2012
Cincy
I have been getting most of my 808 gear from Halo. They have nice clearomizers, but they are plastic, and some juice vendors advise not to use plastic for some juices. Does anyone know a place to get glass ones? If not I will have to look into using an adapter I guess to go from a 510 to an 808. Sorry if I sound dumb, but I am new to this. Thanks!

Unfortunately, I haven't been able to find any. I finally just purchased an adapter. It was easier than searching.

SnowDog

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2013
Springfield, IL
I have never tried using an adapter on a cig-a-like battery so I cannot comment on that.

I don't know if this will be helpful but here are a couple of pictures with 808 batteries and adapters. In both cases the adapter does add a little extra length.

It should be noted that adapters generally don't work well with automatic batteries but they work fine with manuals.

Volt Spinner with Protank and 808 to 510 adapter. In this set up the entire adapter is visible.

Volt Spinner with Evod and 808 to Ego adapter. In this set up only about 1/4 of the adapter is visible. The other 3/4 resides in the base of the Evod.

WarHawk-AVG

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2013
H-Town
I have never tried using an adapter on a cig-a-like battery so I cannot comment on that.

I don't know if this will be helpful but here are a couple of pictures with 808 batteries and adapters. In both cases the adapter does add a little extra length.

It should be noted that adapters generally don't work well with automatic batteries but they work fine with manuals.

Volt Spinner with Protank and 808 to 510 adapter. In this set up the entire adapter is visible.

Volt Spinner with Evod and 808 to Ego adapter. In this set up only about 1/4 of the adapter is visible. The other 3/4 resides in the base of the Evod.
Called an eGo beauty ring

Larger tank needs the tapered one...a mini would use the straight walled one

ego_beauty_ring.jpg

Here is one on the kanger
smok_adapter_ring.jpg

One with a EVOD or a vivi nova mini
Smok_3.5ml_Thread_cover_1024x1024.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread