A real introduction!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richard75

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2012
Pennsylvania
So, I posted a question about the 510 connector about a week ago, but here's my real introduction into Reoville. I originally got my Reo for the car, since I drive up to Massachusetts about once a month to see my (lovely) girlfriend, but I've been using it more as an all day vape lately. Granted, I'm coming from a Titan and Helios, which is one hard combo to beat (and I still consider it my perfect vape), but for about 6.5 hours driving home to Pennsylvania this past Saturday, this Reo was my best friend:

Reo.jpg

I've currently got my Hornet set up at ~1.1 ohms with some Solar Flare from Mt. Baker Vapor, and while I find it very finicky for flavor (most everything tastes a little off compared to my Helios), it's served me well. Now, I don't believe in psychic power, but I do see a Reomizer entering into my life in the very near future. ;)

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com
Very nice looking REO!

Yes, you kinda owe it to yourself to grab a RM2. I think it will make you love that REO even more!

It is fine to use more than one kind of PV. We should always strive for the best thing we can get to make vaping drive away those cigs.

Enjoy your REO, glad it is proving to be a important part of your life!

Richard75

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2012
Pennsylvania
Thank you all! I'm happy to be here. I don't necessarily consider one mod better than another... I just consider them part of the family. Some family members you see more often then others, some you see all day... but you still love 'em all!

Hi Richard, that is a good looking Reo you got there :) I have a special love for the metallic/sparkly Reos.

Since i started using RM2s my vaping pleasure has increased by 100% and i am sure yours will too.

Yeah, the red door was a bit more sparkly than I thought it would be, but I'm not displeased with it. :)
The Reo is truly a pleasure to vape with. I love the weight, the feel of it, and the action of squonking is oddly enjoyable.

Here's a quick question... can you use flat top batteries in the Reo Grand? I mean, I tried it and it works, but it is not advisable? I only have one AW 18650 at the moment, and two flat top 18650's. I just don't like a mod having downtime while waiting for a battery to charge!

Richard75

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2012
Pennsylvania
Welcome, Richard. I have used the flat tops in mine occasionally with no problems. I mostly just use the AW IMR's.

I'm curious what kind of coil you are using in the Hornet. Is it a cotton micro? Makes a world of difference in vape quality with what the coil is like and the medium.

I'm using Ekowool, 2mm looped, with 4 wraps of 30g Kanthal... I use the same stuff in my Helios (same looped Ekowool, but I do two 5 wrap coils, which gives me about 0.8 ohms total). Perhaps it just has to do with switching from dual coil to single coil again. I'm still getting good throat hit, the flavor is just a bit different from my Helios.

I've used a microcoil with cotton before in an Igo-L, with great results. I've tried a microcoil in the Hornet, but the interior is so darn small it's hard to get a good coil in there without it touching the side of the cap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread