anyone else having problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

QSSV

ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2010
Michigan
I've been trying all day to place an order and can't log in, what's up with that? Anyone else having problems logging in?
I even tryed using the forgot password button but never received an email with that infor either. I really don't want to set up a new account and lose all the points I already have, but I don't want to miss the sale either.

BHam

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2011
Chicago, IL
www.vapor4life.com
Sorry for the late reply. Did clearing your browsing data work for ya? Let me know if you're still having problems getting on. We've been updating our site recently so sometimes you'll have to refresh that data.

@ scott, thanks for link that! Your help is really appreciated :).

I've been trying all day to place an order and can't log in, what's up with that? Anyone else having problems logging in?
I even tryed using the forgot password button but never received an email with that infor either. I really don't want to set up a new account and lose all the points I already have, but I don't want to miss the sale either.

QSSV

ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2010
Michigan
Well it's Tuesday and I still can't log in. I cleared the browser and reloaded but still nothing. Never did get an email when I pressed the forgot password button. I had to use another email account and create a new account because when I tryed to create an account with my usual email, I got a message that informed me I already had an account, go figure. Now all my points are gone or messed up.
Very frustrating.

BHam

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2011
Chicago, IL
www.vapor4life.com
QSSV sorry for the late reply. I'm sorry you're still having trouble getting into your account. Can you email me at brandon@vapor4life.com with your email address for your account? I'll talk to customer service to have them reset your password.

Can you also tell me what browser you're using?

Well it's Tuesday and I still can't log in. I cleared the browser and reloaded but still nothing. Never did get an email when I pressed the forgot password button. I had to use another email account and create a new account because when I tryed to create an account with my usual email, I got a message that informed me I already had an account, go figure. Now all my points are gone or messed up.
Very frustrating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread