Good alternatives for Mrs T's Bakery?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Njt07

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2011
Ft Hood TX
Hi everyone, ive been using Mrs T's bakery banana fosters coffee with cream for the last couple of years but now there seems to some issue with her site or with deliveries or something and I'm now out of juice...

can anyone thats used and liked Mrs T's juices recommend a good quality juice vender that makes similar quality juices? I have pretty much stuck with Mrs T's (banana fosters coffee) and alien visions (BB and GJ) for the last 2+ years so Im at a bit of a loss. Ive used Mountain Oaks Vapor (coffee and cream, legendary, caramel mocaccino) but its not my favorite all day vape like banana fosters was/is, but i will use it in a pinch.

Im not interested in tobacco flavors, despite my use of BB and GJ i just use those for those days when i want something non-sweet, any good recommendations?

thanks in advance!

Last edited:

EvilZoe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2013
Savoir-Faire is everywhere!
It depends upon what you're looking for. I've never tried a bananas foster vape because I wasn't particularly impressed with the actual dessert...lol

That said, a nearly universally liked vape that I've tried is Nicoticket's Custard's Last Stand which is megayummy fresh and absolutely amazing the older it gets. I've never actually heard anyone say they DISLIKED it. I'm not a huge vanilla fan myself but this knocked my socks off. Nicoticket is a small operation and they put a ton of love into their liquids. They even extract their own vanilla so no chemical tasting stuff there. I hear their Creme Brulee is even better and I've got some on order. One more standout with them is the limited edition Altered States which is very fruity (another thing I'm not normally fond of) and supposed to be creamy, too, but I think the creaminess will come forth with time. I tasted that and immediately contacted the maker to tell him that it's a keeper. They have a tobacco called H1N1 aka The Virus that people who aren't even fond of tobacco are addicted to now. I personally haven't tried it yet but I undoubtedly will since the place has had so many that I absolutely LOVE.

For a wonderful cinnamon candy vape head to Vermillion River and order the Hot Cinnamon. It tastes exactly like hot cinnamon candy. Make sure you have a pyrex tank, though.

EvilZoe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2013
Savoir-Faire is everywhere!
I'm currently doing some taste tests on new juices from various venders. So far I've tested D&D Vapor's Watermelon which is actually quite good and Potion of Frosty which I believe is beckoning to me for another few drops. I'm unable to describe it but it's really nice....lol

I'll report back with other tests as the night wears on until I get a headache from too much nicotine. :D

Njt07

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2011
Ft Hood TX
Back before getting into DIY, I used to love banana foster coffee and snickerdoodle from Ms T. A couple of other favorite vendors for rich dessert juices were KBV and Purevapes

Any specific ones cause those were the only juices i ever liked from the many i tried from there. Guess i forgot to mention snickerdoodle cookie.

CrimsonJack

Ursus Praedonum
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2013
The Vobbit Hole
I just got some Heather's Heavenly Vapes juices, and I gotta say, the Blueberry Muffin is about the tastiest juice I've ever tried, and I'm usually not one for bakery type juices. The Mocha Java Smooth is pretty great as well if you like that sort of thing. If their other juices are half as good as that Blueberry Muffin, well, I've got a new juice vendor. Except for my Grumpy's Hooch, can't be without my Grumpy's.

Leothwyn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 7, 2011
N. California
www.ci-studios.com
Any specific ones cause those were the only juices i ever liked from the many i tried from there. Guess i forgot to mention snickerdoodle cookie.

Two I remember especially liking were the butterscotch cookie and epic cookie fantasy. Both were great. (I'm pretty sure I asked for extra flavor. I was into BIG flavors back then).

I also remember trying an ice cream flavor, but adding the 'cool' option... no good. Whatever they add to make it have cool flavor tasted like menthol to me.

Njt07

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2011
Ft Hood TX
Ill have to try these next if sweet vapes doesn't do the job, crossing fingers though cause i remember how much money i spent trying different venders before i found my regulars...

Two I remember especially liking were the butterscotch cookie and epic cookie fantasy. Both were great. (I'm pretty sure I asked for extra flavor. I was into BIG flavors back then).

I also remember trying an ice cream flavor, but adding the 'cool' option... no good. Whatever they add to make it have cool flavor tasted like menthol to me.

JMarca

E-Cig Afficionado
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2013
New York
I think i made a decision to try first. Gonna order a sampler pack from sweet vapes.

Bananas foster
Snickerdoodle cookie
Kona cream
Starbucks mocha
Monkey bread

Nice, glad you tried it. Sweet Vapes in my opinion is as close to Ms. Ts as you're going to find. Not speaking about quality more so about selection. That's not to say their vapes are bad by any means I actually preffer some liquids from Sweet Vapes than from Ms T's. Only thing you shouldn't expect is the candy and the popcorn if that matters to you. :)

Njt07

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2011
Ft Hood TX
Nice, glad you tried it. Sweet Vapes in my opinion is as close to Ms. Ts as you're going to find. Not speaking about quality more so about selection. That's not to say their vapes are bad by any means I actually preffer some liquids from Sweet Vapes than from Ms T's. Only thing you shouldn't expect is the candy and the popcorn if that matters to you. :)

Never actually tried that. After the cinnamon roll melted a clearo, i pretty much stuck with snickerdoodle and bananas foster (with cream). Heres hoping i like sweet vapes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread