How much ejuice do you use in a day?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nev NYC

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2013
Bronx, NY
On average I vape somewhere in the neighborhood of 2-4mls a day. A 30ml bottle usually lasts me about a week.. It really depends on how freely you can vape. My vaping slowed down when I was assigned to a desk position at work. Now that I'm trapped in an office my vape breaks are far and few in between. I sneak a vape in here and there while I'm at my desk but for the most part I'm forced to go outside with the smokers.. A few months ago when I was out in the field I'd vape all day. I actually had to go back up to 18mg due to this new assignment. I was down to 12mg before this..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Nev NYC

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2013
Bronx, NY
There was a poll here recently and it showed 3-5mL per day, but varied widely

So there's no wrong answer

Different types of hardware and mixes of PG/VG will go through liquid faster

Isn't that the truth?!? I normally just use my carto tanks with a low res Boge in them which seems to go through juice at a decent good rate. If I build a .4ohm coil on my Igo-l, I can burn up 5-6mls easily..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

SoCalMichelle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2013
Upland, California, United States
Noobie here! Trying to figure out how much ejuice a normal vaper will vape in a day? How much do you all vape per day?

I'm also in the IE :D

Welcome to ECF!

I vape approximately .5 - 1ml of 18mg Eliquid and I had previously smoked 1 pack of Newport 100's a day. I tend to vape less than I smoked, it's weird lol. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread