Help with new set up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I currently have a VaporX XPS starter kit, that has a 601 connection battery and a non-rebuildable tank. It was only around $30 so hey- at least it got me into vaping. So to get to my point, i was looking to get a completely new set up. I want a lot of vapor, but I don't want a complicated expensive mod because I am still only a beginner. I was thinking of this Monster Vapors Electronic Cigarettes to build my own e cig. Based on this, should I do this? Is it a good price? Is it legit? What options should I pick for the most vapor production and easiest inhale draw? I really like this simple kind of deal, and i really like the customization of it. Thanks in advance for any replies!

Kaisen

ECF Veteran
Oct 1, 2013
Minneapolis, MN
$57.99 for one Ego e-cig and a case?

Anyway, you can make "big vapor" by going to a heavier VG blend of liquid (even 100% VG), and/or hitting it with more power (either voltage or wattage or resistance).

The link only had one battery choice: a 1100mAh Ego....no USB....no variable voltage

If I were you, I'd consider an Innokin iTaste vv 3.0 with a glass tank like a Kanger ProTank 2, or even a dual-coil like the new Kanger ProTank 3.

And go with TWO batteries

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
Hello and welcome to ecf.

To get you off and running quickly, you could get a INNOKIN vw/vv kit with Iclear 16 duals tanks for around 50.00. I will try to find some links. Do you have any ecig stores around your area?
go to vaporsearchusa.com and click on your state.
I will be back with a couple of vendor links to at least look at.

:)

iTaste V3.0 VV/VW Express Kit : GotVapes.com, E-cigarette Supplies - Atomizers Cartomizers Mods Juice and more

or you can go to discountvapers.com for an ego twist for under $50.

DiscountVapers - Your source for savings on electronic cigarettes and accessories, Go-go eGo, vGo

Good luck and let us know.

There are other brands also that can give you great clouds and long battery life.

:)

Last edited:

Mrs C

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 27, 2013
Indiana
For $20 less than that price you can get an evod kit that has 2 batteries, 2 evods, usb cable, wall wart, and 5 extra coils

Kanger Evod Starter Kit

OR for $2 more than what you are looking at 2 vv evod batteries, 2 mini protank 2 (Glass) cable, wall wart, and 4 replacement coils

Kanger Mini Protank 2 Starter Kit -VV

$57.99 for one Ego e-cig and a case?

Anyway, you can make "big vapor" by going to a heavier VG blend of liquid (even 100% VG), and/or hitting it with more power (either voltage or wattage or resistance).

The link only had one battery choice: a 1100mAh Ego....no USB....no variable voltage

If I were you, I'd consider an Innokin iTaste vv 3.0 with a glass tank like a Kanger ProTank 2, or even a dual-coil like the new Kanger ProTank 3.

And go with TWO batteries

I'm very new to vaping. I have bought several egos including the twist. A few days ago I got the itaste vv and protank 2 mini and couldn't be happier! I second kaisen.

DKP#

ECF Veteran
Nov 27, 2012
Missouri, USA
I Highly recommend a VV (variable voltage) battery. Even if you only get one and use a fixed battery while It's charging. You can turn up the "heat" for move vapor and adjust it to stay just short of burnt liquids. The twist and spinner are well known brands.

For long term savings, the SVD with ~$10 replacement batteries makes the best sense to me.
Getting it and a charger from fasttech and the batteries in the U.S. will run about $75, but The SVD, from what I've read, is well made and lasts a long time. It is big though, which some don't like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread