Best "value" juice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pascloud

ECF Veteran
Oct 28, 2013
West New York, NJ
Hi! :) So, I want to experiment with different juices as far as nic levels and PG/VG combos. And flavors too! Unfortunately I'm dealing with increased tinnitus (ringing in the ears) since starting to vape about 2 weeks ago. Sure feels good to be off analogs though. Not sure exactly WHAT is causing this...figure I'd try different things.

I'm looking for recommendations for places to buy e-juices online at low cost. Of course, the store would have to offer great range options in nic and PG/VG percentages. Suggestions?

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
Hi there. Welcome.
Best E Cigarette | Buy Electronic Cigarettes | E Cig Juice - MT Baker Vapor is pretty good for all of the things you are asking for. Please see a med professional about the tinnitus. It may be simple like an allergy to pg/vg or certain flavors. But best to consult a dr.

Have a look at mtbaker. I have only gotten nic and diy supplies but others rave about their eliquids.

:)

pascloud

ECF Veteran
Oct 28, 2013
West New York, NJ
Hi there. Welcome.
Best E Cigarette | Buy Electronic Cigarettes | E Cig Juice - MT Baker Vapor is pretty good for all of the things you are asking for. Please see a med professional about the tinnitus. It may be simple like an allergy to pg/vg or certain flavors. But best to consult a dr.

Have a look at mtbaker. I have only gotten nic and diy supplies but others rave about their eliquids.

:)

Thank you for the suggestion. The tinnitus has been going on for 3 years and I've been to a doctor too many times without any improvement, cause or remedy. MRI, Meds, etc. I've learned to live with it. I have read that quitting tobacco has a side effect of ears ringing, could be that. I also heard that increased nicotine (I am vaping 12 or 18 mg right now) does it too. So where it was a constant ring before...it's sorta like a constant rage now. Frustrating. I'm ready to try 0mg nic for a few days and see if it decreases. Otherwise, I haven't been able to find anything anywhere about PG/VG affecting tinnitus.

pascloud

ECF Veteran
Oct 28, 2013
West New York, NJ
SteamJuice is running a phenomenal deal, but only through tomorrow. 360ml of custom, high end juice for only $60.00:

The Rounder

This is my current favorite vendor. I've yet to order one I haven't liked (try Ambrosia YUM!) .
And their 120ml little "jugs" are really cool too :2cool:

Dang - 360ml? Could they separate that into little 10ml bottles with each a different flavors, nic and PG/VG levels? lol j/k

Nev NYC

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2013
Bronx, NY
Hey NevNYC - I see you're in NYC...know any good vape shops in NYC??

There are a few vape shops but I don't know how "good" they are. As with any B&M shop, their prices are a bit higher than online vendors but that coupled along with NYC prices makes them a bit more pricey. Check out VapeNY.com they have a store in queens and one in Manhattan. There's a new one that just opened up recently called Henley's Vaporium but I'm not sure where they're located. I'm pretty sure somewhere downtown. There is also the Vapor Lounge in Brooklyn on Kent st but idk much about them. Other than that there's not much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

K_Tech

Slightly mad but harmless
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Eastern Ohio, USA
For bargain pricing, another vote for MBV. I also like D&D Vapor and Heather's Heavenly Vapes, although they're a little more money than MBV.

I have six or seven bottles of Azure Vaping's products on the shelf, but I've only gotten around to trying one of them, (Vanilla Cream) and I was kinda "meh" about the whole experience. It was okay, but not spectacular. But then again, I wasn't expecting Ritz Carlton for Motel Six money, so it evens out.

You guys are making my credit card hand itchy. Lol

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

I actually keep a small notebook with me when I'm on the forums and take notes on things to try/look at. It's making my credit card company very happy, lol.

pascloud

ECF Veteran
Oct 28, 2013
West New York, NJ
There are a few vape shops but I don't know how "good" they are. As with any B&M shop, their prices are a bit higher than online vendors but that coupled along with NYC prices makes them a bit more pricey. Check out VapeNY.com they have a store in queens and one in Manhattan. There's a new one that just opened up recently called Henley's Vaporium but I'm not sure where they're located. I'm pretty sure somewhere downtown. There is also the Vapor Lounge in Brooklyn on Kent st but idk much about them. Other than that there's not much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Ahh, true about NYC prices..I didn't think about that. But I'm glad that things are opening up! Leave it to NY to have a vaporium with vapologists! :p

pascloud

ECF Veteran
Oct 28, 2013
West New York, NJ
EC blends is another option and they offer 5ml sample sizes for only $2.50.
MBV is fast and have some great juice too.
You can't go wrong with either vendor.

EcBlends....crab legs flavor?? Really??? haha I was wondering if juices existed in savory flavors....like prime rib and baked potato. This is like Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread