Smokeless Image discontinued CE3 Clearomizers, need to find them elswhere

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yutraya

Jan 14, 2013
Elkton, MD
Smokeless Image has discontinued their CE3 bottom coil Clearomizers. I have been using these clearos and SI batteries from the start and I love my setup. Now they are no longer carrying these clearos so I have to find another site that sells them. However, the only ones I can find are 510 thread. I do not want to use adapters or replace all my batteries and PCC. Does anyone know of a site that sells bottom coil clearos like the SI ones?

Grimwald

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2012
Lawrence KS

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
Here's the ECF SI thread about discontinuing them. Apparently in 2 weeks they will release 5 new clearos:
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/smokeless-image/485416-ce3s-discontinued.html
From Company Rep:
"we actually have had so many complaints...we have inventory we simply took them out of stock....and unfortunately will not be ordering them again....we are taking a big loss because of the issue. However we will be adding about 5 new kinds of clearos in about 2 weeks."
and...
"I will talk with them and see if they will do a clearance on them"

Yutraya

Jan 14, 2013
Elkton, MD
Here's the ECF SI thread about discontinuing them. Apparently in 2 weeks they will release 5 new clearos:
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/smokeless-image/485416-ce3s-discontinued.html
From Company Rep:
"we actually have had so many complaints...we have inventory we simply took them out of stock....and unfortunately will not be ordering them again....we are taking a big loss because of the issue. However we will be adding about 5 new kinds of clearos in about 2 weeks."
and...
"I will talk with them and see if they will do a clearance on them"

Thank you very much for this Vapoor! Ill post on this thread and hope for a clearance sale. and that I like the replacement products as much as the clearos.

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
Thank you very much for this Vapoor! Ill post on this thread and hope for a clearance sale. and that I like the replacement products as much as the clearos.

You're welcome. I have a funny feeling they'll sell out very quickly. Might be better to contact the company directly to give you an edge.

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread