I'm a noobie

Status
Not open for further replies.

samcm010

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 4, 2013
Ashburn Virginia USA
Welcome... that is the eternal question that has tons of answers and I am sure tons will chime in with good ideas. I would suggest sticking with a variable voltage or variable wattage mod and a great one is the MVP 2. It is on sale for around $40.00 if you look. It will give you the same connection you are used to and offers a really long battery life as well as VV nd VW. I would get a Pro Tank 2 to go with it. You can ultimately learn to re build the coils in the pro tank if you want to. Once you go there the sky is the limit.

Mark Anthony

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2013
Scranton, Pa USA
Welcome... that is the eternal question that has tons of answers and I am sure tons will chime in with good ideas. I would suggest sticking with a variable voltage or variable wattage mod and a great one is the MVP 2. It is on sale for around $40.00 if you look. It will give you the same connection you are used to and offers a really long battery life as well as VV nd VW. I would get a Pro Tank 2 to go with it. You can ultimately learn to re build the coils in the pro tank if you want to. Once you go there the sky is the limit.

I will second this..... Awesome device worth it's weight in gold in my opinion.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
+1 for the MVP. Tough to beat for the price and functionality. The built-in rechargeable battery will give you 2 - 3 days per charge. It can be used while it is being charged (pass thru). Both 510 & ego threading. Nice size that can fit in a pocket. Kit comes with charging cord and iClear clearomizers, which I feel are the best clearomizers on the market.

Innokin_iTaste_MVP.jpg

meanckz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 18, 2013
Greer, SC
www.facebook.com
+1 too...I just got my MVP 2 monday, and clouds are so huge...almost not wanting to use it at my desk....I blow vape into my shirt so I won't cloud up the office....anyway, I haven't used the I clear yet, been using my Kangers with it....but I'm getting some new juices soon and save the iClear for that

:D

better get on the MVP 2 bandwagon while supplies last....I think I might order a couple more myself (for xmas presents)
:headbang:

Utew

ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2013
Eugene, OR
+1 too...I just got my MVP 2 monday, and clouds are so huge...almost not wanting to use it at my desk....I blow vape into my shirt so I won't cloud up the office....anyway, I haven't used the I clear yet, been using my Kangers with it....but I'm getting some new juices soon and save the iClear for that

lol too funny, on blowing vapor into your shirt... vaping those same clouds and can barely see my monitor to type this :laugh:

Boba's Bounty in a Kanger T3S.. might sound like heresy, but this combo on the MVP is close to heavenly. :vapor:

I've also joined the MVP cult. :laugh:

Yea for Cult Status! :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread