Just got my mt. Baker vapor shipment in...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wildflowers69

ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2013
Rochester, New York, USA
I agree- I got the raspberry pie as sample also- not fond of it right out of the mail- threw it in with the rest of the hmm not sure ones...for a desperate day
How close is there caramel apple. I got thug juice ry4 and they threw in razzleberry pie. I'm not really sure I like thug juice or razzleberry pie imma let em steep it's kind of a weird flavor. But I love the ry4

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

LinnaSaid

ECF Veteran
Oct 27, 2013
How close is there caramel apple. I got thug juice ry4 and they threw in razzleberry pie. I'm not really sure I like thug juice or razzleberry pie imma let em steep it's kind of a weird flavor. But I love the ry4

The caramel apple was spot on. I got two extra shots of flavor though. It was amazing. I expected the flavor to be like the candy pop caramel apple but it was even better than that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

permafrying

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2011
montrose co
The caramel apple was spot on. I got two extra shots of flavor though. It was amazing. I expected the flavor to be like the candy pop caramel apple but it was even better than that!

Awesome imma have to try it.

fins13mp

Oct 21, 2013
Tampa Bay, FL
I just finished placing an order with them a few minutes ago. I must be in a daring (or just plain weird) mood because I decided to try Venom as I've never even tried a Cinnamon vape. But I balanced it out with Caramel Candy, Butterscotch and some Sweet Cream, Menthol and Sweetener for adding to a few flavors from other vendors I'm not crazy about.

I also had fun with the Build-Your-Own. Bananas Foster, Coconut, Dark Chocolate, Coffee and Sweet Cream. I named it Sugar Krash. Can't wait to try it. How many calories do you think that would be if I wasn't just vaping it? lol

LinnaSaid

ECF Veteran
Oct 27, 2013
I just finished placing an order with them a few minutes ago. I must be in a daring (or just plain weird) mood because I decided to try Venom as I've never even tried a Cinnamon vape. But I balanced it out with Caramel Candy, Butterscotch and some Sweet Cream, Menthol and Sweetener for adding to a few flavors from other vendors I'm not crazy about.

I also had fun with the Build-Your-Own. Bananas Foster, Coconut, Dark Chocolate, Coffee and Sweet Cream. I named it Sugar Krash. Can't wait to try it. How many calories do you think that would be if I wasn't just vaping it? lol

I couldn't even imagine. But it does sound delish!!

Criticalmass

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I just received my shipment from mount baker vapor and omg I love all the juices they sent me. All six. Mojito. Lightspeed. Caramel apple. Sucker punch. Thug juice. And rainbow sherbert. THEY ARE AMAZING straight out of the bottle! So happy with this purchase. Will buy from them again!

Well that is two positive reviews for Rainbow Sherbet and Mt. Baker Vapor.

I got the mojito from them. It took a week of steeping to be good, but it was good. The rainbow sherbet is on point though. I also bought the Swedish Fish, which is similar to the mojito but better imo. The mojito reminded me of lemon flavored fluoride gel/foam (not sure, they put it in a mouth guard, haven't had it in 10 years) that dentists use. After steeping it tasted better.

Anyway, MBV is by far my favorite vendor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread