Status
Not open for further replies.

State O' Flux

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2013
Seattle
Big innokin fan, so I Got one back when C2C had them for $99 on pre-order. Had it a week and gave it away to a friend who thinks the big beasty is the coolest thing ever. Just too large for my taste.

I'll be keeping an eye out for the "mini" version that's due out (if not out already), any day now. I think there's a thread about the mini on ECF... do a search. ;-)

Utew

ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2013
Eugene, OR
Hey Akolite,
I think the 134 is one of those mods you are either going to love or hate. Looks cool to me, but I would fear to take it out in public.. looks like a small thermo-nuclear weapon in gattling gun form.. lol
You could get some very strange looks from people, not knowing what you were packing. :laugh:

I really wanted an eVic, but have read to many posts mentioning reliability issues. Cheers!

Last edited:

indytrucks

Oct 7, 2013
Yokosuka, Japan
It's big but I'm a big guy (6'2" 225lbs) so it's not as big as I thought it would be. I dig it. But taking it out I'm always afraid someone is going to mistake it for a bomb haha.

asu5e2as.jpg

Utew

ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2013
Eugene, OR
It's big but I'm a big guy (6'2" 225lbs) so it's not as big as I thought it would be. I dig it. But taking it out I'm always afraid someone is going to mistake it for a bomb haha.

You must cut quite a wave in a sea of somewhat shorter Japanese :laugh:
Have to admit, your black 134 does look great.. and just a wee bit deadly...lol

awsum140

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2012
Sitting down, facing forward.
I have a 134 and like it quite a bit. I'm 6'1" and 180 pounds, but have big hands and it fits me pretty nicely. I was worried about the physical size and weight, but even though it weighs almost a pound, it doesn't bother me at all. As far as what people might think of it when I'm out and about I could care less. I do take it out in the car, but as far as carrying it, it's size kind of negates that and I have a VTR for that anyway.

I was concerned about the 6.5 watt minimum power setting, I've been sticking around 6 watts or so with my Vamo, but find myself up at 8 watts with the iClear 30 it came with. Even the T3s and Protanks work well at 6.5 or even 7 watts on it, at least for me. Any higher and they start tasting burnt to me.

I guess my only complaint is that the fire button is quite stiff and needs to be pressed hard and held down fully and firmly. Since it's a "three click on-off" device it can easily be turned off by not holding that fire button down properly while taking a long, enjoyable, drag. It did take a little getting used to.

Overall, I really like the size, weight and, of course, the look. In fact the look is what drew me into wanting one. Performance has been great with any of the devices I've used on it and it hits like a freight train. Now Innokin is coming out with the "Cool Fire" that looks like a grenade, like I really need a grenade to go with my M134 minigun....yeah, I really do need a grenade to go with my M13 minigun!

serenity21899

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2013
Antioch IL
I originally bought this because it is cool looking. I ended up liking it a lot more that I thought I would. I have taken it out with me for shock value, but it doesn't fit in my purse, so that doesn't happen often. It is not overly heavy for its size and it doesn't fall over easily. Here is a pic compared to my ProVaris. The yellow drip tip is a mini, the other 2 are standard size in extended mode.

134_ProVs.jpg

CoolWhip2Go

Sep 13, 2013
FL
I really wanted an eVic, but have read to many posts mentioning reliability issues. Cheers!

I love my eVic! Have not had any problems whatsoever with it. Clean the connections every week with a q-tip and alcohol (510 connection every other tank fill), wipe it down, and never had any problems. The eVic Easy Head is great as well. For about $35 or less, you can have a great regulated/unregulated device. I have 2 Easy Head setups and use them all the time as well.

For the price of the 134, i would've thought it would have a little more features than what it has. Might pick up one of the smaller ones if the price is right.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread