Hello there :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smelven

Oct 7, 2013
Cali
Hey there, I've been lurking around for a while so i thought I'd make my first post :D
Heres a little history about my vaping adventure...I never was a smoker, my first experience with smoking was at 19 when i went to a hookah lounge with some friends lol.
Tried analogs about a year later but i didn't enjoy it as much as hookah. Smell, taste, and cost of analogs was something i couldn't bear
Wasnt til this year my friend bought one of those blu e cigs. After trying it, I wanted one myself which resulted in me buying an ego kit and the rest is history... currently on a search for something better lol

Last edited:

mackman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
NorCal
Welcome you have come to the right place. Lurk and ask questions you will gain a lot of knowledge about anything that interests you. I recommend you check out the forums on the APV's (Reo eVic Provari) etc. and all the other forums. The information will give you a better idea where you want to go with vaping.

Enjoy

Smelven

Oct 7, 2013
Cali
Thanks everyone :D
Welcome to ECF. Go and check out the Forums and read up on the different devices that are available. Something will catch your fancy. I have no idea what a hookah is so I am not much help. Sorry.

ha will do, and a hookah pipe is basically a water pipe, used to smoke flavored shisha (which is a mix of tobacco, glycerin and flavorings) as seen in this pic from the interwebs. http://www.personal.psu.edu/afr3/blogs/siowfa12/shisha-hookah.jpg

But anyways I'm not sure exactly what im looking for, I been leaning towards a mechanical mod set up, although something with a variable voltage would be nice.
My ideal setup would have to last a long time, in a tube style and be able to rival the taste and cloud production of a hookah pipelol

@Mackman, i will definitely check out the APV section

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread