How Many of you are Plain Jane Vanilla Vapers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

niczgreat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2009
Chino California
How many of you are plain Jane Vanilla Vapers. Boring Ego, Provari, MVP Users who are vaping at below 3.5Amps.

My Criteria is as follows

Plug in the resistance of your Atomizer [Ohms] and the Volts that you are vaping at and if it's below
3.5 Amps then answer Yes.
Ohm's Law Calculator

or
If you are vaping a Provari then Answer Yes
If you are vaping a Ego or Ego Style then you will Answer Yes.
If you are vaping on a Itaste MVP then Yes
If you are vaping above 1 Ohm and plug into chart and find you are below 3.5 Amps then answer yes.
If you are vaping above 6V then you will answer no
If you are vaping on a bottom feeder then NO
If you are vaping on a Mechanical but above 1 Ohm and Below 3.5 Amps then answer yes

I recently posted on a thread titled
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...486462-provari-why-do-people-get-uptight.html
that 70% - 90% of Vapers are vaping at Provari levels.

Someone had the audacity to question my figures. So what do you think, am I right.

Also I just posted a poll where you are welcome to answer the question for yourself.
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/polls/486507-what-percentage-vaping-provari-levels.html

Retailers and Vapers please chime in about what percentage are going outside of Plain Jane Vanilla Vaping.

I'm very curious if my figure was accurate.

Last edited:

bigmaaark

ECF Veteran
Sep 14, 2013
rancho cucamonga, ca
I went from a yes to no. Own an itaste vv v3 w/pt2 which is now just for back up and checking ohms on my builds and I currently use a bagua 22ti 18650 with either a kayfun lite which I run between .8-.9 ohms or my steam turbine which currently has a dual coil in it at .6. Haven't quiet got building it down yet so it's gets used secondary behind the kayfun

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
I recently posted on a thread titled
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...486462-provari-why-do-people-get-uptight.html
that 70% - 90% of Vapers are vaping at Provari levels.

Someone had the audacity to question my figures. So what do you think, am I right.

Also I just posted a poll where you are welcome to answer the question for yourself.
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/polls/486507-what-percentage-vaping-provari-levels.html

Retailers and Vapers please chime in about what percentage are going outside of Plain Jane Vanilla Vaping.

I'm very curious if my figure was accurate.

I'm very curious as to why ya can't wait to let your poll establish a 'data base'. And then ya make an objective evaluation of your 'figure' using your subjective 'parameters' and even more subjective poll responses.

Plumes.91

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
United States
yeah bottom feeders were introduced pretty early on. Where do genesis devices fit into this? & rebuildables? Or microcoils that can make ton of vapor at a higher resistance and lower amp draw?

70-90% of vapers are gas station disposables and cig-alike kit users.
10-20% are eGo or mod users including bottom feeders. Nothing fancy.
1-3% are sub-ohm vapers.

I'm just taking a swing at the percentages.

niczgreat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2009
Chino California
And can I add that I just adore your puppy?!?!? What a cutie! American bulldog?
Thank you for the comment that's Petunia she's an American Bulldog [Johnson] she's alot bigger now than that picture. When I got her she was 2 months old and 8 Pounds. Like clockwork every week she gains 2 pounds today she's 28 pounds.

She's a great dog, not food aggressive, likes people, and other dogs. Sweet nature. I've trained her to Sit, and Shake Hands and come to me. But she is a little stubborn. Luckily she is very bribable with treats.

This is my first American Bulldog and I'm real happy with her.

niczgreat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2009
Chino California
yeah bottom feeders were introduced pretty early on. Where do genesis devices fit into this? & rebuildables? Or microcoils that can make ton of vapor at a higher resistance and lower amp draw?

70-90% of vapers are gas station disposables and cig-alike kit users.
10-20% are eGo or mod users including bottom feeders. Nothing fancy.
1-3% are sub-ohm vapers.

I'm just taking a swing at the percentages.

If you can put it on a Provari and vape at your preferred Ohms and Voltage then it's a yes. You are plain Jane.

niczgreat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2009
Chino California
I'm very curious as to why ya can't wait to let your poll establish a 'data base'. And then ya make an objective evaluation of your 'figure' using your subjective 'parameters' and even more subjective poll responses.
What I say doesn't matter, people are going to put a honest answer, I don't believe that people will lie to prove me wrong or right.

What I'm hoping for is one or two retailers to hop on this thread and tell there experience. I also like hearing the opinions of others.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory

o92.gif

vicflo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 25, 2009
Virginia
i responded to your naysayer "yes majority of vapers use egos/cigalikes. people with apvs and mods are a tiny fraction of a fraction of the "community" so i wouldnt be surprised if the percentage was even higher."

then again the "accuracy" of your numbers here will be a little skewed. its like asking how many people drive the speed limit on a car modding forum.

EvilZoe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2013
Savoir-Faire is everywhere!
I love my ProVaris and I use them daily, or at least one of them. I also love my Reo even though I don't use it that often because I haven't found a juice I want to vape that much of at a time. I love my Spinners because they fit well with my little Evod tanks that I still use for some juices, and I love my pipe mod because it looks cool and it has LED lights although I don't think I want to use it too much because it's harder to find things to fit on it. I use my little EVOD non VV for dry burning coils and as a backup for my backups. I have a Blu disposable that I got one night when I only had two Spinners and they both went wonky on me at the same time. I HATE that one but it got me through that night without me resorting to smoking my cigarette that I still have.

Some people just like different devices because they ARE different. For dependability, though, a single ProVari will suffice and will cost less in the long run. Plus, since they ARE built so well, if you DO end up selling one you get most of the money you spent on it back, even if it's a couple of years old. Not many other devices can make that claim.

So, do I answer yes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread