Status
Not open for further replies.

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
do a search here on flying, you will get a lot of hits.

You may bring all of that but batteries cannot go in checked luggage.
Liquids have to go in the liquid quart bag w/your other toiletries and stuff.
I always put my vaping gear into the basket separately so it can get rayed. And of course, I separate the parts, take atties off the mod, etc.

I always put my vape stuff in carry on, since it is my belief that there are only 2 kinds of luggage:
Carry On, and LOST. :)

Most people have zero problems, TSA has seen a lot of ecig stuff.

Alwayas allow extra time just in case.

Last edited:

rickyrickeric

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2013
Blaine, WA, USA
About two years ago, we heard of our local airport getting shut down by TSA agents because they found a strange device in a carry-on bag. Later that day, we saw a Facebook post from a good friend of ours who was ranting about being held/questioned/delayed by TSA agents at the airport since they found his e-cig kit, and they didn't know what it was. We posted back "that was YOU that shut down the airport?". We were told that the agents have since been educated about e-cigs to prevent such a ruckus again.

And another friend of ours recently came back from a business trip to France. He had been a regular analog smoker for years, and decided to switch to Blu e-cigs for the trip. Not only did he get no hassles from the airport, he was also permitted to vape on the plane trips. And now he is free from analogs, and only vapes.

Topdogie01

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2013
Illinois, United States
i can chime in only to agree with above posters, in the United states there is no issues taking your PV with out on the plane. take as many bottles (each under 3ounces) as you can fit into your quart size clear ziper bag. if your using a tank you may have to put that in the bag also, i was required to put my 5ml hypertank in my liquids bag for security. at IND (Indianapolis) and MCO (Orlando) both said that vaping is not prohibited and asked me not to blow clouds to draw attention to myself. and if someone asked me to stop to please stop, move away or go into the bathroom stall so others wont be offended.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread