Just got my MVP 2 from 101vape

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ordered it tuesday as soon as they were back in stock and I did pay a little extra for priority shipping but I received it today. That's pretty quick considering they are in CA and I'm in PA. So far I'm very pleased with their service and the unit, it was a great deal for 40 bucks. I doubt I'll be using the vamo much anymore and I just got it the other day. Backup I guess.

thefullhonkey

ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2013
Ottawa, ON
You won't be disappointed. I picked one up about a week ago, and it's pretty awesome. While it might not meet the needs of a more advanced/picky vaper, it checks all the boxes for me - to the extent that I'm thinking of replacing my SVD with another MVP.

As I'm sure you'll find, the battery life on this thing is just unreal. Just for chuckles, I made sure that I didn't reset the puff counter yesterday. Starting from a full charge the 600-ish puffs that I took through the day (disturbingly large number, btw) the battery only depleted .2V! I tend to take long draws in the 5+ second range, so this just blew me away. I love my SVD, but the MVP is just the essence of vaping distilled. Everything you need and not a single frill more (save the puff counter, of course).

suspectK

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2013
Alabummer
Just got mine today too. I need a jwrap..on vape spending prohibition for two paychecks.:(

Attachments

• 2013103195175504.jpg
    2013103195175504.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 64
  • 2013103195181530.jpg
    2013103195181530.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 53

Golem

Oct 2, 2013
Providence, RI
Just got mine today too, love it, but now I'm afraid my juice is too strong. Everything I have is 24 mg and I am getting lightheaded for the first time I can remember. Sucks, I have quite a bit of juice at 24 mg :(

A quick fix would be to get some VG from the pharmacy and cut it down.
Go small at first to find the right combo of nic and flavor

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

lgboogie19

ECF Veteran
Sep 5, 2013
Hagerstown, MD
I got mine for my birthday from gf on saturday. Its great. Its my first and only mod, tho ive had a vv3 for a while so im familiar with vw. I really like it. Mine just died and was last charged sunday evening. Thats pretty good. Totally worth it even at full retail. Love the iclear30 too, its my first dual coil. Only wish i had gotten the black. The titanium blue can look very girly in certain lighting.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

StarsAndBars

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2010
Colorado
I got mine for my birthday from gf on saturday. Its great. Its my first and only mod, tho ive had a vv3 for a while so im familiar with vw. I really like it. Mine just died and was last charged sunday evening. Thats pretty good. Totally worth it even at full retail. Love the iclear30 too, its my first dual coil. Only wish i had gotten the black. The titanium blue can look very girly in certain lighting.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Real men rock titanium blue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread