Behold My New 6600mAh VV-PCCP PV/Charger (Yes 6600mAh Battery)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
Woo Hoo, got the Mega Battery PV today. Rated at 6600mAh, and it's a PV on it's own, and can charge other PV's, and anything else that uses a USB charging cable. Living in Hurricane Alley Florida, having a little extra power never hurts. Will also work good when we go camping to keep my smaller PV's charged for the weekend. Only cost $44 (freight and all) and was delivered in 3 days. Only thing is, it was on clearance, so no returns, but it works great, so I am not worried about it.

Stock Photo:
IMG_3887_1-1000x700.jpg

Here it is with an EVOD in my hand. A little heavy, but is is a Big Battery:

20131031_183945s.jpg

Here are the specs:
V V PccP E-Cig Starter Kit

If a larger e-cigarette doesn’t worry you, then the V V PccP E-Cig Starter Kit comes highly recommended. It’s ideal if you’re quite a heavy smoker who wants a low-maintenance way to cut down on the number of cigarettes you smoke, or a subtle way to satisfy nicotine cravings indoors. Available in black, green or white, there are several modes with intuitive features to help you get the most out of your e-cig.

When used as an e-cigarette, adjusting the voltage can help you to get the most out of the wide range of flavors available from our store. Three configurations are available with the V V PccP E-Cig Starter Kit: 3.5V, 4V and 5V – indicated by a blue, purple and red light respectively. There are also four lights along the front of the device which shows you how much battery remains.

Charging the V V PccP E-Cig Starter Kit is also effortless. Once the power bank has reached full capacity, you will then be able to charge up your Apple smartphone or tablet when you’re running low on power – perfect for when you need to make that important emergency phone call. All of the cables and connectors that you need to do this are included in the starter kit. That said, considering that the power pack with this e-cigarette is 6600mAh, it’s fair to say that the e-cigarette itself won’t need charging all that often!

Other useful features include the inbuilt flashlight on the device. You’ll also find two clearomizers which give you the freedom to use the e-liquids of your choice, as well as a gift box if you’re planning to give it to a loved one as a present.

Kit includes:

2 CE4 Clearomizer's
1 VV-PCCP Power Body(6600mAh )
2 Connector(USB-510/eGo connector)
1 USB charging cord
3 connectors please look at photo for ends
1 Gift box

Function 1: E-cigarette function

A. Insert Atomizers/Clearomizers on USB port
B. Press the button starting vapor function, press button on adapter up to 3 times to change voltage (Blue = 3.5v Purple = 4.0v Red = 5.0v)
C. Lights from left to right total of 4 Lights, showing battery capacity: 25%-50%-75%-100% from left to right

Function 2: Charging function

A. Fast 3 clicks on button to change vapor function to charging function
B. Connect the battery with your Iphone or Ipad by USB charging wire, start to charge
C. When full charged, charging process stopped automatically

Function 3: Flash Function

A. Fast 3 clicks on button to start this function
B. Press key 1 times & light turn on in 1 second
C. Press key again & light turn off

Vape On
:vapor:

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
Vape is Great, but its just a battery, and a workout lifting it. LOL
The higher volts on my lower ohm coils are a little much, but the low setting is fine. Need to build a higher ohm coil and see what it is like dripping.
But not any heavier than my 12oz curls I do with the beer every night. Just have one in each hand, beer & Vape. :toast:

One review I did find, said he vaped it heavy for 3 days trying to run the battery down to see how long it would take to charge it for his review, and it still had one light (out of 4). Not the greatest reviewer, but it is what it is. Here is the link to the review, but not sure it is exactly the same as I have, there are a couple of minor differences in what mine is and what he says.

VV Mobile Power e-cigshop.eu - VVPCCP on Vimeo

Vape On

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
Fasttech has this for $16.11 minus the usb ego adapter and cleros.

Won't work for vaping as the usb has constant power. The button on the adapter is just to change the voltage, not fire the atty, that is a button on the box. The one from FT would work fine as a charger, and I might get one of those also, but CC is hurting right now, so I have to wait.

Vape On

DrBeaker

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2013
Lab City USA
www.mothersmilkwta.com
V V PccP USB to eGo Adapter Replacement | Electronic Cigarette Charging
Won't work for vaping as the usb has constant power. The button on the adapter is just to change the voltage, not fire the atty, that is a button on the box. The one from FT would work fine as a charger, and I might get one of those also, but CC is hurting right now, so I have to wait.

Vape On

Not if you get one of these too.

Oops I think I linked too the same thing you had up there. They have the ego to usb adapter by itself. I have a similar geo to usb that has a cord on it and if you un plug it you have to click it to reset the voltage when you plug it back in so it is kind of unclear to me how they have it wired to keep the voltage selected and fire from a button on the battery. I guess it done like that from your discription.
Anyway you have given me a great idea for a mod I want to build now.
I bet we can rewire that ego to usb adapter to fire from the button on it and use theFT battery.

Last edited:

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida

Not if you get one of these too.

Oops I think I linked too the same thing you had up there. They have the ego to usb adapter by itself. I have a similar geo to usb that has a cord on it and if you un plug it you have to click it to reset the voltage when you plug it back in so it is kind of unclear to me how they have it wired to keep the voltage selected and fire from a button on the battery. I guess it done like that from your description.
Anyway you have given me a great idea for a mod I want to build now.
I bet we can rewire that ego to usb adapter to fire from the button on it and use theFT battery.

I ordered a couple of these thinking the same thing, but didn't see "replacement usb to ego adapter designed for the V V PccP" in the description, won't work. Thought also of rewiring it, but that is beyond my ability. Then thought I could just build a mod with a fire button and use the adapter plugged into a USB on my mod to change the voltage, too much work when I can just buy one for so little right now. If it craps out then I will be looking at tearing it apart and doing something. I now have 4 of the adapters, going to do something with them, just don't know what. Testing using it to charge my phone and an EGO 900mAh battery at the same time right now to see how it works for that. Also I want to drain it and see how long it takes to charge to full.

Vape On

DrBeaker

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2013
Lab City USA
www.mothersmilkwta.com
So you have some of these 8 dollar replacments? Do they fire off the button on the battery too or on the ego connector? I don't get how they could have it wired where it has power to keep the selected voltage and fire off the battery switch. I just got mine that looks like a silver egg with a cord comming out of it and a usb on the end. When it goes bad I plan on tearing it apart doing a write up and making a mod out of it. I paid way too much from my local b&m cause I just had to have it. Then later found it for like $5.49 on FT maybe ill have to get another on on my next order. I'm not sure if it unscrews or if I can just wiggle it apart. Kind of scared to try.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread