Best E-Cigarette Brand???

Status
Not open for further replies.

GhostR1der

Oct 31, 2013
USA
Hello,

I am new to vaping and would like to try out an e-cigarette with good quality cartomizers. At this time I want to hold off on buying an actual vaping device and special juice. I know that they are probably better quality, but I would like to start with just e-cigarette with a low nicotine level and a good quality flavor cartomizer.

Any recommendations as far as brand to use as a good started kit?

Thank you.

rhodzy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2013
Yorkshire, England
www.rhodzy.com
Hi GhostR1der!

Noticed you are in the states so not sure if you will be able to get these ones over there but in England we have some called e-lites which are cheap and really good. Can only get menthol or nicotine flavours so nothing too fancy. Re chargeable too.

Had a few pals quit on these, not sure if they are the best but I can only go from experience of what I've tried and people around me have.

Also 10 motives are also good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:

arcanehacker

Oct 31, 2013
Somewhere
V2.. isn't as bad as some people say.. My comparison with Halo:

V2
- comparable or I believe cheaper in fact if you get hold of easily available coupon with better discount (20% I think).
- Carts better make. At least they properly wrap a sticker with colour code and print of the flavour and intensity.. at least I know what I'm vaping..
- Carts are blistered sealed individually
- Not all flavours are great. Some are just :blink:, like the green tea mint. Red was weird at first but grows into you.. Coffee was surprisingly great though.
- Battery paint coating could be of better texture.. its too smooth.. however, if you get the steel one, its way better.. and no peeling coz no paint coat..
- International ship only express.. can't opt for normal shipping.. however, really fast.. 3 days to SG..

Halo
- hard to get coupons.. even if you find one, discounts isn't that great (5% or 10% I thnk)
- sticker isn't nicely placed on.. no prints on stickers so I can't tell which flavour cart I took unless I try to sniff it out.. only way is from the 5 pack cart box but problem if you bring out few carts in another carrier/charging case..
- carts are not blistered sealed.. I'm worried about flavour loss if kept too long.
- carts have this little rubber end which can be popped off or pushed in easily.. whats up with that?
- I totally liked the flavours so far for those that I tried.
- Carts produce warmer vapor feel and thicker smoke.
- Battery paint coat has nice texture to it..
- Can opt for normal international shipping. Express shipping however takes 1 week. I'd rather then go for normal..

Dan Knight

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 29, 2013
Fort Wayne, Indiana, United States
I liked White Cloud. Comparable to V2 and Green Smoke. Have a lot of flavors (I love their Cin). Batteries last about 500-600 puffs. If you buy a kit they usually have a 15% discount available (WCKIT15). Their cart prices are reasonable at 9.95 per pack of 5 (some are cheaper). Available in many levels of nicotine. They're in Florida and USPS Priority shipping got me my stuff in 2 days (better than UPS which was 4).

Libertas

Verified Member
Oct 28, 2013
Orange, CA, USA
My vote is for the Smokeless Image Volt. That's what I started on and it's what I still use. The starter kits (Smokeless Image | The Best Electronic Cigarette) start as low as $20 for the battery, usb charger and two cartos (only Ice Menthol or Tobacco) or $29.95 for the Basic Starter Kits that come with battery (choice of body and LED colour), usb charger, and five cartos in selected flavour and strength (which can be all of the same flavour or a sampler pack with assorted flavors within the same general category).

Whatever you choose I hope it is satisfactory and you enjoy it. And welcome to ECF :)

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
Hi GhostR1der!

Noticed you are in the states so not sure if you will be able to get these ones over there but in England we have some called e-lites which are cheap and really good. Can only get menthol or nicotine flavours so nothing too fancy. Re chargeable too.

Had a few pals quit on these, not sure if they are the best but I can only go from experience of what I've tried and people around me have.

Also 10 motives are also good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

E-Lites and 10 motives... are you sure?

Thankfully the O.P. is in the US.

That's a relief. :)

Last edited:

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
Just to make it clear here.

E-Lites (UK) are $32 (equivalent) for 5 cartomizers.

* Anybody from the UK or Éire reading this thread needs to consider what "value" that represents before spending their hard-earned money on them *

Ending up with a heart attack through ranting about this subject is not going to happen. I am walking away..... as of now. :)

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
I started w blu as well, they were ok but they were kinda hard to pull on. I didn't get enough vapor either

Interesting that....in the UK we have a brand that uses the same batteries and cartos as Blu. I tried vaping on one only yesterday. It's very poor indeed. If that's what Blu are like, I pity anybody using them to convert 100%. Needless to say, all these things are fine if you are in no rush to quit smoking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread