Status
Not open for further replies.

dice57

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Mount Vernon, Wa
What is your pvd? I'm into rba's. Haven't used a kanger product in many months. Your coil ohms will be dependent one what you are firing them with. Is your device variable? I personally use 80% VG in my juices, and vape at 15 watts. All my build on my rba's are capable of wicking enough juice at this level. Think the most you could push a pt is maybe 10 watts on stock heads, unless you rebuild your own coils. It should be able to handle 70% VG. Don't know for sure, like said, it's been awhile since I've used one. A kayfun, terminator, ithaka, fogger, most decent rba's are more than capable of wicking high VG juices, as long as your build is good. I mainly like my coils 1-1.4 ohms. When I used an ego battery and a PT, I preferred the 1.8 ohm coil heads. Get more watts out of them than a 2.2 or 2.5 ohm coil.

Without knowing the specifics of your gear, can't really give any good advice on recommended atty's. The Aspire is a decent choice. blows the PT away.

glowplug

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2013
Lakewood, CO USA
How much sweet flavor is in your liquid? Ratio really doesn't matter.. boba's bounty(100% vg) is thinner and works better in cartomizers than even my 50/50 liquid from j-vape's...

Ratio does matter. 100% vg is much thicker than 100% pg. As to the example you give, I can only presume that the boba's bounty is diluted with water or another thin substance. This is not uncommon. So, viscosity has to taken into consideration. A protank should handle the higher vg. Only one way to find out! I don't use higher vg mixtures so I can't offer experience. Thicker juices wick more slowly. Just physics. I have heard that cartos with the predrilled holes may not do as well while the ones with the slits may do better.

Good luck

H Niemand

ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2011
Philly PA
I use 70/30 or 50/50 vg/pg all the time. I use EVODS, CE4s and DCT tanks. I usually vape at 3.7 to 4.1 volts with no problem other than gunking quicker with dark juices. Get great plumes and flavor. I see no problem with a pro tank.
I don't use a pro tank because I have a tendency to hold the tip of whatever in my teeth at times. Like now as I type.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
The resistance you use should be whatever your preference is. The only way to realize that is to try different ohms and see which YOU like. What someone else likes you may not. There are no rules written in stone.

Lower resistance may produce a warmer vapor; higher resistance may produce a cooler vapor. Try each one out and see which you like.

cr34npc

Oct 29, 2013
socal
Its all personal preference, but with higher res coils you will have to run higher voltage but play around with it till you find your sweet spot. If you plan on using a high vg juice in your protank I suggest taking one of the flavor wicks out from the coil so that it wicks better.If you need help with that there are plenty how to vdos on youtube.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread