Overcoming the FDA Apocalypse...What are you doing??

Status
Not open for further replies.

stretchpants

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2011
The Prettiest in NeverNear
New Copper Creek Thread....
What are you doing to stave off the FDA in terms of stockpiling?
Tell us your plans for the future once the government brings the hammer down...
Only one rule...No juice discussion on acounta this is the CopperCreek juice forum and it's a given that there is no better juice on the planet..
So..what are you going to stash?

Bamrz

Z.A.P.T. Member*
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2010
PA, near Philly
New Copper Creek Thread....
What are you doing to stave off the FDA in terms of stockpiling?
Tell us your plans for the future once the government brings the hammer down...
Only one rule...No JUICE discussion on acounta this is the CopperCreek Juice forum and it's a given that there is no better juice on the planet..
So..what are you going to stash?

Going to stash??? :lol: I already have a pretty good stash! :) I have a few Genesis atty's and mods, a couple mech mods, backups for my backups and a good pile of cartos.

Bamrz

Z.A.P.T. Member*
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2010
PA, near Philly
What mech mod do you recommend?

To me, mech mods are the most basic of mods. They are pretty much a battery tube with a 510 fitting. So go with what you like! :)

I have an old chrome Silver Bullet - nice and sturdy, side button, takes an 18650 and came with a nice leather holster from the classies. I like it because it's very shiny and can stay upright without a mod stand. The newer ones can use a Kick, I can't get the extension tube to work on mine though.

I also have a Matrix 3 - an inexpensive ($35) telescoping mech, bottom button, low maintenance stainless steel finish. I like this one because you can pretty much use any size flattop battery you have.

And finally, I have 2 more that I got just because I love the way they look! A Touchwood mini, that takes only 18350's. And my VaporWoods mod Fynn, which can take either an 18650 or an 18490 with a Kick.

stretchpants

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2011
The Prettiest in NeverNear
I'll go look.I'll be back with what I bought...
To me, mech mods are the most basic of mods. They are pretty much a battery tube with a 510 fitting. So go with what you like! :)

I have an old chrome Silver Bullet - nice and sturdy, side button, takes an 18650 and came with a nice leather holster from the classies. I like it because it's very shiny and can stay upright without a mod stand. The newer ones can use a Kick, I can't get the extension tube to work on mine though.

I also have a Matrix 3 - an inexpensive ($35) telescoping mech, bottom button, low maintenance stainless steel finish. I like this one because you can pretty much use any size flattop battery you have.

And finally, I have 2 more that I got just because I love the way they look! A Touchwood mini, that takes only 18350's. And my VaporWoods mod Fynn, which can take either an 18650 or an 18490 with a Kick.

NicoHolic

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2013
USA
You took the only thing the FDA can regulate (and that I have a multi-year supply of) off the table, so nothing. That said, I already have lifetime quality, self-rebuildable mech mods, rebuildable atomizers that use resistance wire and wick that will always be available, as well as a year or so worth of cartomizers from a bulk buy.

Last edited:

Bamrz

Z.A.P.T. Member*
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2010
PA, near Philly
You have a deep vape box too! :laugh:
I have an original monkey box, I don't think that has electronics. It's the 2nd one that TomB made. I'll check when I get home.

I have one of those too. I didn't count it because it has wires. I'm not sure if that "disqualifies" it from being a mech or not??

DanG

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 19, 2013
NWI Cedar Tuckey (Lake)
We're thinking that if worse comes to worst, we will sell flavorings. Waiting for the axe to fall is quite uncomfortable over here.

*dashes back to cauldron*

Oh thank God... I was going to ask about this... if they can still sell things labeled for a different use than I would see how there would be a loop hole for you to slip into. I am still way to new to have a "stash", with my skills though I would probably just be able to take a look at a mechanical and RDA and make one... if worst came to worst. But if it gets really crazy I was planning taking a monthly trip to come and visit you FV. I would have to say it would be well worth the 10 hours of driving. I can not see myself ever not having House Blend.... ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread