Difference in C-Twist??

Status
Not open for further replies.

pascloud

ECF Veteran
Oct 28, 2013
West New York, NJ
So I got a C-twist with my starter kit at a local vape shop. Very happy with it and bought another online for my backup. But it's bigger?? What's going on here? Anyone know?

IMAG0274.jpg

xtwosm0kesx

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 30, 2010
Face down in the gutter, USA
The twists, like most ego batteries, will come in different mah ratings(basically runtime ratings) ie 650, 900, 1100, 1300mah etc.

The size difference could likely be attributed to one being, for example, a 650mah twist and the other being a 900mah twist.

*EDIT*Ah ECF youre so awesome, buncha replys in the time it takes to type 2 sentences:blush:

Dana A

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 25, 2012
Iowa
The twist has more electronics in it so is bigger then a non vv ego battery . If they are both twists one is a higher mah (mili amp hour) battery then the other. 100 mah is supposed to equal 1 hour of vaping time but I find it to be less than an hour. A 650 mah = 6.5 hours of vaping and a 900 mah battery = 9 hours and so on. Hope this helps.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
I didn't realize that the C-Twist has different mAh. The taller one is definitely 1000 according to where I ordered it. What would the shorter one be? And this just means a longer lasting battery, correct?

The shorter one looks about 900mAh. Actually, I'll back off on that, it could be 650, I haven't seen them side-by-side.

Sorry if this is overkill (from my files):

“mAh” stands for milliampere-hour which is the length of time a battery will last between charges. 100mAh is roughly equal to 1 hour of use (although it tends to be less in vaping, especially when using variable power). The higher the mAh, the longer the battery will last, but also the larger it will be in size.

ETA:
169092d1358227311-looking-something-shorter-than-ego-twist-4732d1336509019-joyetech-ego-c-twist-xl-battery-sizes.jpg

Last edited:

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
Very helpful, thank you. It's definitely less than an hour. The pink one, I have to charge often, not saying it's faulty, but I do chain vape right now. And take long drags.

When someone asks how long a battery will last, you can't really give a definite answer since vaping styles are different, but with a variable power device I knock 2 hours off of the mAh to be on the safe side. 650mAh ≈ 4.5 hours. If it lasts longer, Yipee! If it doesn't you were prepared for it.

Glenn_K

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 29, 2013
Toronto
Greetings; I'm looking at a vendor's website, and apparently the 900 mAh Twist is only 10 mm longer than the 650 mAh Twist -- I wish I had read this before my purchase, because I bought the shorter one thinking it would be a lot shorter.

I've got a 650 mAh regular eGo battery, too, and it is about half the size of my 650 mAh twist. The regular goes a lot longer between charges -- I guess is due to the fact that I usually run the VV at a higher voltage than the non=Twist?

Regards
Glenn

kingpin137

Aug 6, 2013
usa
Greetings; I'm looking at a vendor's website, and apparently the 900 mAh Twist is only 10 mm longer than the 650 mAh Twist -- I wish I had read this before my purchase, because I bought the shorter one thinking it would be a lot shorter.

I've got a 650 mAh regular eGo battery, too, and it is about half the size of my 650 mAh twist. The regular goes a lot longer between charges -- I guess is due to the fact that I usually run the VV at a higher voltage than the non=Twist?

Regards
Glenn

The Vision Spinner line is extremely similar to the Ego-C Twist line and is available in a 400mah version. Pretty much as small as you can get without sacrificing VV.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread