Pleas help! I spilled 100mg nic on my hand

Status
Not open for further replies.

dePeatrick

Nov 1, 2013
Ireland
Oh man, thank you for the fast response! I am all worked up, so I couldn't tell if it was the nic or nerves! What a dumb mistake! I am not going near it without gloves ever again.

Lesson learned :D

Edit: Just thinking there, you had four responses telling you that you were fine within 5 Minutes.......that has got to be way faster than any A&E or most likely any doctor unless one that vapes and understands nicotene levels. Amazing seeing the Internet at work in this way, truly amazing.....:)

Last edited:

Asbestos4004

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Sugar Hill, Georgia
It happened about a half hour ago and I even took a shower. I don't think I am having any adverse symptoms, but like I said I am all worked up. How long would before I would know for sure I am in the clear?
about 3 weeks.

kidding again...you'll be ok

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
It happened about a half hour ago and I even took a shower. I don't think I am having any adverse symptoms, but like I said I am all worked up. How long would before I would know for sure I am in the clear?

You're fine. Wear gloves and also safety glasses. As long as you washed off the affected area with soap and water you'll be ok.

quiter

ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2013
hanging around
When you were first smoking did you ever smoke too much and make yourself sick? That is the feeling you would be having right now if you had overdone it. You would be barfing right now, sweating buckets, drooling and have a massive headache if you were poisoned. Seriously don't worry about it. I know this is going to sound bad but my base is 48mg and I get it on myself all the time. I have never noticed any ill effects. I have even gotten it in my eye and other than burning like hell before I could get it washed out I was fine.

You are not in any danger at all, but it is a good idea to wear gloves anyway. (I don't but I'm a dingdong)

dartmania2002

Oct 15, 2013
Buffalo NY
Thank you guys! You are seriously the best! I was ready to head to the hospital filling out my will on the way. I cannot believe that I was so careless. Phew! I will not be touching that stuff again with out the proper safety measures! Now I am going to have to vape like crazy to get myself calmed down. Never quite had a freak out attack like what just happened, damn ears are even red... Deep breaths. Thanks Again!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread