Status
Not open for further replies.

Thunderball

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2013
Grayson, Georgia
I was just surfing these threads and realized how bored I am because everything I use to keep my vape on works really well.

Great mod, great batteries and charger, great juice and at my fingertips when ever I want a different flavor, no problems, no leaking, no gurgling......

so....what do I do now ? :blink:

Huckleberried

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Louisville, KY, USA
I was just surfing these threads and realized how bored I am because everything I use to keep my vape on works really well.

Great mod, great batteries and charger, great juice and at my fingertips when ever I want a different flavor, no problems, no leaking, no gurgling......

Give thanks to the vapor gods that be. High class problems you have there, lol. ;)

SimianSteam

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2013
The Jungle
Rh23WFl.jpg

rotku

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 4, 2012
columbus, oh
@Thunderball, agreed. I finally have a great spread of options. Everything works really well. Part of the fun starting out was the "tinkering factor". Even my microcoil RDA's have become boring. I think that as the popularity of vaping increases, there will be new avenues of exploration. In the mean time, boring can be good, you can hang around to provide newer users insight and options.

SimianSteam

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2013
The Jungle
Well hopefully I'll find that soon, 1 month vaping, 3.5k deep.

Why don't all of you who found your perfect vape share your favorite setups so I can go buy them... LOL

I can't give you anything long term due to severe ModADD, but right now:

MVPv2, eGo Twist, and ePipeMods Acrylic Rhodesian, all with eVods on them.

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego

1) Read the Legislative News subforum
2) Join CASAA
3) Get involved

Thunderball

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2013
Grayson, Georgia
DIY? That'll take care of any spare time ya have, at least until you find a few good recipes. :D

94 flavors in my TFA bottles on the shelf...a gallon of VG and a gallon of PG.....Nic in the fridge. Most recipies I get from the forums are just .....well...... really really good.

Look for new things to talk about... So, hows the weather in Grayson anyway?

Been rainey alot of the day...should be a good wek end though. How ya doin Flux ?

Thunderball

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2013
Grayson, Georgia
Come over to my house and pass out candy to these little rug rats so I can vape and have cocktails! That'll keep u busy! ;) due to bad weather, county moved it to Friday night it's interrupting my vape/cocktail time! :mad:

Damn, it, there's the doorbell...

Thats just not right.... you cant "change halloween" .....( kinda wish they would have done that here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread