£550,000 goes up in smoke! World's most expensive e-cigarette ($875,985 us)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FringeChief68

Kingsguard
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Pittsburgh, Pa, USA
Today we launch the luxurious 'Shisha Sticks Sofia' which has been hand crafted with 24-carat gold parts, 246 real diamonds, yellow Swarovski crystals and imported Murano Italian hand-blown glass. The cost for the Shisha Sticks Sofia is £550,000 but we can make a bespoke device for smaller budgets. To order please contact us on bespoke@shishasticks.co.uk

First off I had to look up the word "Bespoke" :oops:

I wonder what kind of bespoke I could get for $50 :)

Barbara21

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 21, 2013
Greenville, SC, USA
There's something not right about this whole thing. One, those are *not* 2 caret diamonds. They look more like quarter-caret size, if that. Two, a two-caret flawless diamond costs significantly more than £1,800 pounds. Three, in the article they were described as 'flawless two-carat clear crystal diamonds each worth £1,800'. 'Crystal diamonds'? Huh? What does that mean?

Caridwen

ECF Moderator
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2011
There's something not right about this whole thing. One, those are *not* 2 caret diamonds. They look more like quarter-caret size, if that. Two, a two-caret flawless diamond costs significantly more than £1,800 pounds. Three, in the article they were described as 'flawless two-carat clear crystal diamonds each worth £1,800'. 'Crystal diamonds'? Huh? What does that mean?

Yea, I thought so too. Especially when I saw crystal diamonds. And they look like they were stuck on with a glue gun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread