No idea how its done, but looks like its possible somehow:

Tribe-Just_GG-SS_Brass-Telesope.jpg

xtwosm0kesx

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 30, 2010
Face down in the gutter, USA
Thanks, I did go a bit all out. Now that I did its a whole new vape experience!
When I first started this three weeks ago, I was thinking bout all the money I would save by not smoking.
I was wrong :)

I own 2 different versions of Ithaka clone and they are an amazing performer, you bought really high quality gear quite early in your vape journey, and you won't regret it a bit, it will save you tons over the long run.

Welcome to ECF, and best of luck!

Jazzi Mike

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 3, 2013
Michigan
All in man... I would recommend getting more acquainted with safely vaping with a mechanical mod and learning to build your Ithaka, before worrying about getting the logos right. There are a lot of moving parts on the Ithaka. I would hate for you to bust something on your Ithaka before you even got a chance to get the full effect.

I definitely can vouch for how awesome the Ithaka is, in terms of RBAs, but it just takes some time to get to know and understand how it works. Personally, I don't care much for mechanical mods, but a lot more can go wrong if used improperly, so just make sure you are safe about your vape. It will take some getting used to, but I think you will appreciate the setup once you get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread