Not open for further replies.

CheekyChica

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 24, 2013
Las Vegas Nevada
www.youtube.com
This style of "thinking" is exactally what our current Government wants....People deciding what's best for you, cause well, we are all just too stupid to know what's best for us and our family! This is what (in all fronts) we need to stop here in America. Our Rights that were fought for by our Fore Fathers are slipping away ever so fast especially these days. They are MANDATING that we MUST buy Health care insurance to the plan specifications that THEY see fit, they want to take away our gun rights because of a few loose screw people that went crazy (btw, notice how ALL of the recent mass shootings occour in states that have strict gun laws) they want to control where we go by inflating petro prices and setting up "random" check points by state police or the DHS. They want to control the "little things in life" by making you buy PERMITS for everything like having a kitten or a garage sale or even a car wash fun-raiser for your church or school! I mean Bloomberg in NYC wanted a law to restrict how much soda you could drink! This all ties together with us here in the E-Cig community, they will say, "Well, we already control your healthcare....So by omission we have concent from you that we know whats best for your health..So E-cigs are bad....and bam! They are gone!" This is the kind of road we are headed on folks. We need to pay attention to everything that's going on today, like I bet not 10% of the people know that with the ACA when you sign up (when you can lol) you open yourself up to the HHS to do forced home invasion checks....Yep its in the 7k pages of the ACA. http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...rs-say-obamacare-provision-will-allow-forced/ Now Snope.com says Nooo they won't come in your house UNLESS its a single Mom home, or there is a tobacco user in the home or children in the home are reported by the school as an under achiever or there is an elderly person living alone, OR a significant reason they deem fit to allow an "inspection". Nice way they dress it up. Now here's a "rogue" woman who thinks she can tell kids they are FAT, what this really is, is discrimination! Obesity is now considered a disease according to the AMA! http://www.nytimes.com/2013/06/19/business/ama-recognizes-obesity-as-a-disease.html?_r=0 In this politically correct world that we are all now forced into, I hope this "Bigot" woman gets a first visit from the DHS Army New DHS Sec Johnson Signifies Push For a Civilian Army - Susanne Posel | Susanne Posel and gets mouthy with them and gets to have a vacation in a US based Internment camp Is the US Army really building internment camps here? - Norfolk prepper | Examiner.com

Sorry, long day today......

Last edited:

Ranic85

Moved On
Sep 12, 2013
Earth
This style of "thinking" is exactally what our current Government wants....People deciding what's best for you, cause well, we are all just too stupid to know what's best for us and our family! This is what (in all fronts) we need to stop here in America. Our Rights that were fought for by our Fore Fathers are slipping away ever so fast especially these days. They are MANDATING that we MUST BUY Health care insurance to the plan specifications that THEY see fit, they want to take away our gun rights because of a few loose screw people that went crazy (btw, notice how ALL of the recent mass shootings occour in states that have strict gun laws) they want to control where we go by inflating petro prices and setting up "random" check points by state police or the DHS. They want to control the "little things in life" by making you buy PERMITS for everything like having a kitten or a garage sale or even a car wash fun-raiser for your church or school! I mean Bloomberg in NYC wanted a law to restrict how much soda you could drink! This all ties together with us here in the E-Cig community, they will say, "Well, we already control your healthcare....So by omission we have concent from you that we know whats best for your health..So E-cigs are bad....and bam! They are gone!" This is the kind of road we are headed on folks. We need to pay attention to everything that's going on today, like I bet not 10% of the people know that with the ACA when you sign up (when you can lol) you open yourself up to the HHS to do forced home invasion checks....Yep its in the 7k pages of the ACA. http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...rs-say-obamacare-provision-will-allow-forced/ Now Snope.com says Nooo they won't come in your house UNLESS its a single Mom home, or there is a tobacco user in the home or children in the home are reported by the school as an under achiever or there is an elderly person living alone, OR a significant reason they deem fit to allow an "inspection". Nice way they dress it up. Now here's a "rogue" woman who thinks she can tell kids they are FAT, what this really is, is discrimination! Obesity is now considered a disease according to the AMA! http://www.nytimes.com/2013/06/19/business/ama-recognizes-obesity-as-a-disease.html?_r=0 In this politically correct world that we are all now forced into, I hope this "Bigot" woman gets a first visit from the DHS Army New DHS Sec Johnson Signifies Push For a Civilian Army - Susanne Posel | Susanne Posel and gets mouthy with them and gets to have a vacation in a US based Internment camp Is the US Army really building internment camps here? - Norfolk prepper | Examiner.com

Sorry, long day today......

I have to agree completely with you. Espically on the obese part. I weigh a lot, I started running 3 miles a day and lifting weights daily. I dropped 30lbs pretty darn quickly. I need to get my fat behind back into it again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread