• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Suppliers who ship to Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mildew

ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2010
Oztralia
Last edited by a moderator:

Dogsbody

ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2010
Australia
CN

I use Eastmall for PG (mostly for the bonus VG mixing liquid)

CN
and https://e-cig.com for VG liquids. Their chocolate, menthol, blueberry, plumb and tobacco flavors are really good. (to me) Their E9 cigs/batts are kr8D-2 not KR808D-1 compatible so watch that. (But are higher voltage and work quite well.)

40x4ml sampler is only US$40
8ml bottles are the go but. $2.75 glass w/dropper.

Their shipping is free for $100+ and is Fully Express. Usually only takes 4-6 days.

USA.

LeCig, for Greencig cartos(and D1,D2) my last order was $4 shipping to Aus, using the slow method.

Last edited:

Dogsbody

ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2010
Australia
that sounds good

reckon! I never got it though, but wish I did, I am working my way through the list on the 8ml/30ml bottles and so far I am pretty happy with the flavours.

The healthcare range they sell (...... lol, oral fresher, rimonabant etc) is much thicker than the normal range.
The ...... is pretty damn awesome and tastes like real tobacco to me and heaps of vapour.
I ordered it out of curiosity as a token, but it was rather impressive! (my missus liked it even more, lol)

Dogsbody

ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2010
Australia
hahaha! thats how I got to try it. :oops:

I didn't know what it was but noticed people talking (and lol'ing) about it here and there, so when I was on the site I got some. I thought it was like Red Bull or something.... increase performance blah blah.. I got the shock of my life that night, I woke up like a see-saw and it wouldn't go away!

Since then I looked it up and yeah, it is probably not a good thing, and customs wouldn't like it either. I thought something like this would have a *warning* or explanation etc....

It is a really thick mixture, and vapour, and I thought it tasted a bit chemically at first but I tried some the other day and it tastes more like tobacco than the tobacco flavours!

I put it away as a trophy, and just shake my head when I see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread