• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

South Central PA! Where ya at?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

partyannimal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2013
Near Jim Thorpe, PA, USA
I'm from the Lehigh Valley, living near Jim Thorpe now. It's a whole different world here compared to there, but I'm diggin' it. Nothing like small town charm when you're from a place like Allentown lol! These people are pretty old fashioned and closed minded around here though. I tried to explain vaping to a neighbor who asked what kind of "wacky tobaccy" I was puffin on and he said he'd rather stick to his tried, true, and trusted hand rolled cigs lol!

RedhatPat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2012
Lancaster, Pa
Some folks have different thresholds to go through before they make the switch, be there for them when they come to you. Until then, keep the joy to yourself 'n count your bessings. Smoking speeds up life by shortening it. Crutches suck, sister.

image_zps173b580e.jpg

RHP

Last edited:

partyannimal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2013
Near Jim Thorpe, PA, USA
Some folks have different thresholds to go through before they make the switch, be there for them when they come to you. Until then, keep the joy to yourself 'n count your bessings. Smoking speeds up life by shortening it. Crutches suck, sister.
RHP

He's a much older guy and an alcoholic, and has no intention on quitting anytime soon. Trust me, I'm not pushing him and I only feed his curiosity lol. It's just sooooo nasty when he hugs up on me and reeks of cheap beer and cigs, UGH lol!
He did take my old pen style e-cig and some juice I made for him with a few carts, so who knows. I think he just likes the taste now and then as a treat lol.

partyannimal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2013
Near Jim Thorpe, PA, USA

partyannimal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2013
Near Jim Thorpe, PA, USA
long time no see rhp...check out redtail and aroma...they have good wtas....my fave is pomegranate wta...dont go to it much anymore as i diy a lot, but its good...pricey but good...

Hmmm...it does look a bit pricey, and he's a cheap old fart for sure lol. But maybe just to jump start his journey lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread