MsT...some message, please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NanC

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2010
NY
I have been a loyal customer for 3 1/2 years...I've weathered the many delays of the past quietly and with good humor and patience....after all, her liquids were just so good, it was well worth the previous waits. And I certainly understood that life can sometimes deal a hand of total crap that can derail the best intentions.

But...this latest wait seems extreme and has been made so much worse by the lack of any communication. People are worried... No one wants to say it right out, but I think people are worried about the money they've spent on orders that they're beginning to fear they may never receive, myself included...MsT, please spend just a minute or two to give us a smidgeon of reassurance?

Last edited:

bully mom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2011
Kentucky
I have been a loyal customer for 3 1/2 years...I've weathered the many delays of the past quietly and with good humor and patience....after all, her liquids were just so good, it was well worth the previous waits. And I certainly understood that life can sometimes deal a hand of total crap that can derail the best intentions.

But...this latest wait seems extreme and has been made so much worse by the lack of any communication. People are worried... No one wants to say it right out, but I think people are worried about the money they've spent on orders that they're beginning to fear they may never receive, myself included...MsT, please spend just a minute or two to give us a smidgeon of reassurance?

Well said NanC. I completely agree with you and will say that I'm concerned about the money I've spent on this last order also. Not a single word since Oct 16th. I have been a steady customer since I started vaping also and have voiced my concerns over a couple of issues but there are a bunch of extremely devoted Ms. T's fans that would take a bullet for her and I hope at the very least she will take a few seconds to at least let them know she is okay.:confused:

holley2583

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2012
Boston
I have been vaping her gourmet vanilla exclusively for over two years now and I've waited out the past delays but this is ridiculous...there is no communication this time. She can't fill 50 or so orders once a week(or longer) and forget to update her wait times than expect the "no refunds" written all over her site to stand. How long should we wait before we realize whether she is actually going to send out our orders or not? If she wasn't physically ok somebody else would update us but to just ignore hundreds of customers is scary. I have my own online business, much the same as hers, and I could never allow this to happen and expect people to start thinking that they're not getting ripped off. I'm just really in need of my juice and don't feel like she is taking her business seriously anymore...I'm bummed. She said she moved to Maine so she could diminish wait times by hiring staff...that never happened, it was just another excuse for her tardiness. Things happen, I realize that believe me, but come on...this is just unacceptable. Update us please! Smooches.

eyebedam

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2011
Mt. Juliet TN
Well honestly folks I've seen these same types of threads numerous times over the last year & a half or so & after seeing so many I wonder why anyone would risk it by ordering from her at this point? There's always some sort of excuse or attitude? She def had or has good juice but now there are so many more quality options out there that putting up with customer service issues like these are simply unnecessary.

smitty727

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 1, 2010
Monroe NC
Yeah, I'm kinda confused about what to do now. I too am a multi year customer of Ms T and I really love her coffee w/cream, banana foster coffee & snickerdoodle cookies. On Oct 4 I placed the biggest order I've ever placed with her (nearly $200) cause I hate running out. Credit card was charged immediately but I've heard NOTHING since getting the order confirmation. What do I do? If she's gonna send it then I'll wait cause I want the juice. If she is not going to send the juice then I want my money back. It was reassuring to see the website had finally been updated on Monday but I haven't seen any posts about those orders actually being shipped??? Is she still taking orders? Has she closed down? Is she sick? What is going on? Ms T please communicate with us!!! I've been on ECF now for almost 4 years and pretty much order exclusively from vendors on ECF. I have never been ripped off - yet.

Last edited:

NanC

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2010
NY
Yeah, I'm kinda confused about what to do now. I too am a multi year customer of Ms T and I really love her coffee w/cream, banana foster coffee & snickerdoodle cookies. On Oct 4 I placed the biggest order I've ever placed with her (nearly $200) cause I hate running out. Credit card was charged immediately but I've heard NOTHING since getting the order confirmation. What do I do? If she's gonna send it then I'll wait cause I want the juice. If she is not going to send the juice then I want my money back. It was reassuring to see the website had finally been updated on Monday but I haven't seen any posts about those orders actually being shipped??? Is she still taking orders? Has she closed down? Is she sick? What is going on? Ms T please communicate with us!!! I've been on ECF now for almost 4 years and pretty much order exclusively from vendors on ECF. I have never been ripped off - yet.

I couldn't agree more and I'm not sure what to do either.

I ran out of my two ADVs (banana foster coffee and snickerdoodle cookies) 2 weeks ago, after also ordering a large order (half the size of yours, but a lot for me) specifically because of the delays...how many other people may have done the same? I feel like we've been played.

The only good thing that's come out of this, for me, is that I finally ventured into DIY and found a recipe for one those favorites mentioned above that came out better than I ever thought possible...and I know will get even better once I let some steep. With both the uncertainty of pending ecig legislation and the uncertainty surrounding MsTs, it's a relief to know I can now rely upon myself...and, after the purchase of initial supplies, save a TON of money in the process.

Jeseryn

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2010
New England
Wow.. this blows. Of course we're not getting freebies. She can't even respond to emails or update her website to no longer say 4-8 days.. which is THE ONLY reason I even placed this order after walking away over a year ago from being a constant customer because she:

1. doesn't communicate.. brandon only did.
2. takes WAY TO LONG to ship to people
3. The drama stories about the single mom thing while raking in our cash annoys the living heck out of me.
4. My card was triple charge for one order because of a website bug. Twice. (and I got nothing free so don't hold your breath for any freebies)

I'm giving it 3 more days then I'm reporting to the BBB, writing a brutaly honest review on reddit and calling my cc company because I was a dumbass and used my card instead of a vanilla visa.

Good luck with your orders. This is beyond ridiculous.

ikbtops

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 2, 2009
 ̄\_(",)_/ ̄
I think best case scenario is the 200+ orders were shipped as the website says- only being sent out parcel post. The earlier orders that were assigned tracking were obviously not shipped and she must have removed the tracking info from them and sent all orders bulk. In that case, they should arrive at their destinations...Wednesday? I noticed the website has changed to 3-6 days from 4-8 days processing,which may mean she has trained someone to help out.
Still, it doesn't explain why not one order made it out to the post office in 16 days.
Maybe she fled the country? Either way I'm probably wrong on all counts.

Last edited:

Miarose

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
West Chester, PA
I think best case scenario is the 200+ orders were shipped as the website says- only being sent out parcel post. The earlier orders that were assigned tracking were obviously not shipped and she must have removed the tracking info from them and sent all orders bulk. In that case, they should arrive at their destinations...Wednesday? I noticed the website has changed to 3-6 days from 4-8 days processing,which may mean she has trained someone to help out.
Still, it doesn't explain why not one order made it out to the post office in 16 days.
Maybe she fled the country? Either way I'm probably wrong on all counts.

that change occurred at least 2 weeks ago, around the time of her posted message 10/13. If people paid for priority shipping, like what I did for my order 5.80, I'd expect tracking, as it is FREE with priority mail, and the 5.80 isn't the bulk rate. Places like stamps/paypal charge 5.15 for the same thing, but that small cost difference wouldn't bother me as often people shipping items charge for the shipping and handling (ie tape/packaging materials, ect). It would bother me to get no tracking ;)

ikbtops

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 2, 2009
 ̄\_(",)_/ ̄
that change occurred at least 2 weeks ago, around the time of her posted message 10/13. If people paid for priority shipping, like what I did for my order 5.80, I'd expect tracking, as it is FREE with priority mail, and the 5.80 isn't the bulk rate. Places like stamps/paypal charge 5.15 for the same thing, but that small cost difference wouldn't bother me as often people shipping items charge for the shipping and handling (ie tape/packaging materials, ect). It would bother me to get no tracking ;)
Yep. I figured all that went without saying. I'm really don't care if the stork delivers my juice,as long as it gets here.

smitty727

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 1, 2010
Monroe NC
Yesterday I placed a non vaping related order with a vendor who told me up front that the order would not ship until the end of the month. They advised they would be placing a hold for the amount of the order on my credit card until the order actually ships and the cc will be charged upon shipping. That's the way it should be done for delayed orders. Protects the vendor and the customer. In the case of my pending order with Ms T, I'm the only one taking any risk. My money is already gone and I'm sitting here wishing, hoping and wondering what to do for the past month.

smitty727

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 1, 2010
Monroe NC
file a charge-back. Items not received.
That's not my point. I know I can dispute the charge with my cc company but I still want the juice and am hoping she'll eventually ship it. I don't really want to dispute the charge because then I'll never get the juice for sure and will never be able to order from her again - if she comes back to work. Fact is she makes my ADV and I've never found another juice that even comes close. Just wish her customer service was half as good as her juices.

Vchick

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2010
NE Ohio
Sadly this is at least the third time where she's not made any attempt to communicate what the issue is.

I don't think that the forum admin. would post such public notices if there wasn't an issue.

I understand that some of you don't care how long it takes, it you wait you won't have any recourse in getting your money back or seeing your product.

I'd also suggest getting screen shots of her website with pertinent information, she's also opened wholesale accounts and listed them on her website. Has anyone thought about contacting any of them to see whether they've had any communications with her? Just a thought.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread