byry3a9a.jpg

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Tapatalk

Susan W.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2013
Torrance, CA
I didn't know about the reward points. I had to log in and see how many I have.

White would look stunning with any of the LED colors.

I have 1100 rewards points, which equals to $55. My fingers are itching to buy a white one! Question is do I buy white with blue led, or green or maybe even white with red led for Christmas??????

Stormy1960

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2013
Lubbock, TX
I so can't decide, so I am going with whatever gets the most votes here! Looks like blue so far......

Hmmmmm...I wonder how a white leather sleeve would hold up...with blue lacing and blue braiding at top and bottom and maybe blue crystals around the button and window openings....got to dig out my leather tooling stuff and see what I got....

Last edited:

baghandler

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 18, 2013
Chicago
I so can't decide, so I am going with whatever gets the most votes here! Looks like blue so far......

Hmmmmm...I wonder how a white leather sleeve would hold up...with blue lacing and blue braiding at top and bottom and maybe blue crystals around the button and window openings....got to dig out my leather tooling stuff and see what I got....

I have a white mini with blue LED, so you know what gets my vote.

Also, you can get a white jwrap or a completely clear jwrap if you are looking to keep it in like-new condition.

A white leather sleeve with blue lacing does sounds stunning - although I know that I'd crap it up in a hot minute.

Stormy1960

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2013
Lubbock, TX
I have a white mini with blue LED, so you know what gets my vote.

Also, you can get a white jwrap or a completely clear jwrap if you are looking to keep it in like-new condition.

A white leather sleeve with blue lacing does sounds stunning - although I know that I'd crap it up in a hot minute.

I am pretty sure it wouldn't even take me a hot second to crap it up!!! I am gonna try to talk myself out of it!

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
I have 1100 rewards points, which equals to $55. My fingers are itching to buy a white one! Question is do I buy white with blue led, or green or maybe even white with red led for Christmas??????

It's hard as hell to get a pic of a white Provari with red LED. LED kept shutting off faster than I could snap the pic.
Just know I tried. :)

20131105_023344_20131105_023401_zps7b12badd.jpg

kbf101998

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2013
Brentwood, Tn, USA
:) I did buy the white with the red led with Christmas in mind. I really like it--red just seems to fit the white for me. I know Christmas is just one day of one month--but I think it can fit with the patriotic holidays too. Blue tanks or drip tips look nice on it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread