Status
Not open for further replies.

bully mom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2011
Kentucky
Yes, looks like she is finished. It's so disappointing that she chose to go out like this. Especially sorry to all the die hard fans who defended her over and over again. I suppose we really shouldn't be surprised.

I wonder if Forum suppliers are allowed to reopen their sub forums if they settle their accounts?? Lots of good customers lost for Tammy.

Good luck in finding replacements everyone.

NanC

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2010
NY
The link to her website won't be on ECF anymore.

I've felt bad reading of people who just ordered in the last couple of weeks or so...it is so dishonest that the website is still open and orders are still being taken. I'm thinking we should start a "MsTs continuing updates" thread in General e-liquid forum so no one else gets burned.

smitty727

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 1, 2010
Monroe NC
The link to her website won't be on ECF anymore.

I've felt bad reading of people who just ordered in the last couple of weeks or so...it is so dishonest that the website is still open and orders are still being taken. I'm thinking we should start a "MsTs continuing updates" thread in General E-Liquid forum so no one else gets burned.
Good idea Nan!!!

Jeseryn

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2010
New England
I doubt she's taken the money and ran. She's not going to want to answer for fraud to the authorities. I think eventually everyone will get their order but probably in the future.. sometime..

She just seems awfully arrogant and free with our money because she's a mom etc etc. Someone mentioned it in another thread..she's probably overwhelmed with orders, won't shut down to catch up, isn't taking time to explain because what can she really say and is staying away from all the negative press like a champ so that it doesn't derail her from slowly filling these orders. I mean.. does she hire people to help or is one woman make, fill and ship 10000 bottles a month?

Still bends me out of shape that my order is in the numbers of supposedly shipped bottles and I have not seen it at all.

Rabbit Chaser

ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2013
San Jose, CA
this is what scares me about ordering online. Fortunately, I have a bazillion locals in the bay area in N. California that serve my juice needs well. I've only ordered samples online a few times and have never really found one that compels me to order again. She was next on my list on "onlines to try" but I guess that settles that.

Tempus Fugit

ECF Veteran
Dec 22, 2009
Mos Eisley, Tatooine, Outer Rim
Well folks, I kind of guessed it would come to this eventually. Very sad that someone with such an amazing product would let it get to this. Of course I have had no orders waiting, because when T and I broke ties in May I was banned from her site. I did still enjoy checking in here to see what was going on, and this latest debacle over the last few months has had me reading this forum every day. I'm sorry that I couldn't be there to help anyone through all this, but honestly, I couldn't have been anything more than the excuse guy again anyway. I certainly wouldn't have been able to stand by her through this whole mess. I'm sure a few of you remember other similar situations which were bad, although none of those times could hold a candle to this one.

The saddest thing is that when the forum closes, she will never get to read any of this stuff here from the last two or three months since she posted. I'm sure she didn't read it then. She won't know of all the complaints here, and she won't know of those who were her staunch defenders and remained optimistic until the bitter end. I felt so bad when I had to field all the emails and phone calls myself because I never had anything more than BS answers. Now, no one is even getting that and I have never seen orders more behind than they are now. I'm so disappointed with all this. She had an awesome startup business in a new industry and could have absolutely ruled it with good business practices. Since her only form of web presence and advertising is here on ECF, I fear there is no coming back for her from this one. On top of that, she has probably had Paypal frozen, it sounds like she is getting chargebacks up the wazoo (which is an enormous and expensive problem for a vendor), and she doesn't appear to be paying important bills. ECF is probably the least of her problems. I do hope she can pick up the pieces and find a profession that conforms more to her style.

So, best of luck vapers, I hope you all find someone else who can fulfill your expectations of flavor, speed, and quality service. Not surprisingly, her business model is truly not the industry standard from what I have seen since May. To the few of us that still know of Ms T's, this is a sad day indeed. I'll see y'all around the forums.

Tempus Fugit

ECF Veteran
Dec 22, 2009
Mos Eisley, Tatooine, Outer Rim
Well, all I can surmise is that she couldn't find anyone she trusted after I left, and trying to keep up with everything including her family got her behind. "Behind" is a very difficult thing indeed for someone who won't bring on other mixers. It gets out of control fast and becomes exponentially more difficult to overcome. When that behind, answering emails and phone calls becomes a timesuck when orders can't be created, so correspondence is left unanswered. A week could bring hundreds of emails, mostly from people asking where their order is. Peppered into the mix are a few real problems, like a few unfortunate people who had missing items, couldn't get the store credit they paid for, etc. Those problems get missed because as the emails back up, the more they go unanswered. It seems like she missed some important ECF emails too. Now she is probably trying to deal with the chargebacks and problems that have resulted and will result from them. Talk about a timesuck.

The only thing that can really be said is that when an industry boots you directly into the path of the freight train of success, don't think you can you can stop it yourself to get on. Learn to trust others and surround yourself with a variety of muscle. Everyone needs help to succeed.

Njt07

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2011
Ft Hood TX
Well, all I can surmise is that she couldn't find anyone she trusted after I left, and trying to keep up with everything including her family got her behind. "Behind" is a very difficult thing indeed for someone who won't bring on other mixers. It gets out of control fast and becomes exponentially more difficult to overcome. When that behind, answering emails and phone calls becomes a timesuck when orders can't be created, so correspondence is left unanswered. A week could bring hundreds of emails, mostly from people asking where their order is. Peppered into the mix are a few real problems, like a few unfortunate people who had missing items, couldn't get the store credit they paid for, etc. Those problems get missed because as the emails back up, the more they go unanswered. It seems like she missed some important ECF emails too. Now she is probably trying to deal with the chargebacks and problems that have resulted and will result from them. Talk about a timesuck.

The only thing that can really be said is that when an industry boots you directly into the path of the freight train of success, don't think you can you can stop it yourself to get on. Learn to trust others and surround yourself with a variety of muscle. Everyone needs help to succeed.

My buggest concern was/is something has happened to her, is she in good health?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread