Biomech Mod review

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeremycee

Dec 1, 2010
Chicago, IL
Hello guys!

Im new to this forum, thought i'd start my first thread with a review of the Biomech mod!

IMG_1139.jpg IMG_1141.jpg photo.jpg

Current Setup

Biomech Mod w/ aw imr 18650
Nimbus rba dual coil @ 0.8 ohms
4 wraps of 30g kanthal
1 fold of 2mm silica wick

Despite the coil on the biomech being only my 20th coil ever crafted im content to say that this thing rips way harder on the bio mech then when i tested it on my private v2 clone, and my friends magneto mod.​

I love the design and feel of this device.
The battery vents on the side (not pictured) are very large and give you a sense of mental safety.
The 304 stainless gives it this sturdy feel and industrial type look.
The throw switch is very short so you dont have to press very far in. also has a locking feature. The threads are all silky smooth.
The device is telescopic to fit 18650, 18500, and 18350 batteries. Not sure but i think you may be able to fit a kick in there.
Biomech has copper pins which if im not mistaken, are a very good conductor of electricity.

all in all im happy with my buy.

I tested this device heads up against the pisces mod, nemesis mod, and mcv scud mod.

If you are focused on buying a go to sturdy mod that performs well for the price id say this one takes the cake!

Attachments

• IMG_1139.jpg
    IMG_1139.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 83
Last edited:

MesaMitch

ECF Veteran
May 28, 2013
Hayward ca
Hello guys!

Im new to this forum, thought i'd start my first thread with a review of the Biomech mod!

View attachment 257861 View attachment 257852 View attachment 257850

Current Setup

Biomech Mod w/ aw imr 18650
Nimbus rba dual coil @ 0.8 ohms
4 wraps of 30g kanthal
1 fold of 2mm silica wick

Despite the coil on the biomech being only my 20th coil ever crafted im content to say that this thing rips way harder on the bio mech then when i tested it on my private v2 clone, and my friends magneto mod.​

I love the design and feel of this device.
The battery vents on the side (not pictured) are very large and give you a sense of mental safety.
The 304 stainless gives it this sturdy feel and industrial type look.
The throw switch is very short so you dont have to press very far in. also has a locking feature. The threads are all silky smooth.
The device is telescopic to fit 18650, 18500, and 18350 batteries. Not sure but i think you may be able to fit a kick in there.
Biomech has copper pins which if im not mistaken, are a very good conductor of electricity.

all in all im happy with my buy.

I tested this device heads up against the pisces mod, nemesis mod, and mcv scud mod.

If you are focused on buying a go to sturdy mod that performs well for the price id say this one takes the cake!

Hey buddy! i hope you can get back to me quick on this one i am going to buy this mod tomorrow
and i as well have a nemesis which mod is better nemesis or the bio mech?

jeremycee

Dec 1, 2010
Chicago, IL
I'm wondering if you have a fuse/ kick in there. I wasn't able to fit smok or evolv kick in mine with an 18500. Also are you using protected/ unprotected. I just got mine and don't want an explosion haha.

I don't actually use a kick on my biomech. I use it exclusively for dripping with my nimbus dual coiled around 0.4ohms. I Use aw imr 18650 and sony 30amp 18650 batteries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread