• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Beware of Fasttech current situation before you place an order

Status
Not open for further replies.

unkletom

Nov 8, 2012
NL
I'd like to warn the good people here there's some huge problems at fasttech. Customers aren't receiving their orders for 2 months. Tracking codes aren't working, when they are claimed to be shipped etc.

Also apparently their management seems to think these problems will bring them in more customers as people post about it, like i'm doing right now. lmao.

You might want to take a look in the fasttech forums (not here) before you place a order.

Ref Minor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
UK
I'd like to warn the good people here there's some huge problems at Fasttech. Customers aren't receiving their orders for 2 months. Tracking codes aren't working, when they are claimed to be shipped etc.

Also apparently their management seems to think these problems will bring them in more customers as people post about it, like i'm doing right now. lmao.

You might want to take a look in the Fasttech forums (not here) before you place a order.

The current shipping issues have been discussed at length both on numerous threads in this sub forum and on the main thread. Some people who ordered in late Aug/Early Sept have not received their orders, whilst FT have not handled it or their forums very well the main issue is with HK Post.

szot

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Singapore Post (SG Post) is not available as a shipping option now, but should be soon.. for HK Post or SG Post tracking use http://www.17track.net..HK Post has its problems now, as did SG Post....in September I made some orders using both SG Post and HK post that both arrived in mid October...18 days from date of order to my mailbox for both to Eastern USA...but Chines postal carriers have really cracked down now and are backlogged...some ppl are now using a new shipping option , Swiss Post, which is the best (fastest and most reliable) for people in the UK, since it makes a stop to Zurich before its final destination..

Registered Airmail via Swiss Post +$1.00 (13 to 16 days in transit typical)

Swiss Post currently is the most lenient shipper as far as delivering batteries...China Post and HK Post are very strict..and so was SG Post last month..

Last edited:

HazMatt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
Columbia, TN, USA
Well crap. I was wanting to order some Liqua brand juices to try. (I know, not the best. But, darn good for the price.) I have tried the traditional tobacco and liked it.

I was going to order a 30ml bottle of traditional and one 10ml bottle of several other flavors to try out. My last order from FT took forever to arive.

Ref Minor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
UK
I purchased atomizers on September 26, 2013. It has been 27 business days. And 39 calendar days. Tracking indicates item is at a post office only an hour from my house for the past 7 business days. Fasttech is not doing anything about it. I hate fasttech.

I suggest you take it up with your local post office.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread