Dont know where to start? Thanks in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not sure where to start, put it this way, I would like to spend under 120$ for a new set up. I have an ego right now thats doing the job but im ready to go a little more sophisticated. Any way, do you guys know of websites that offer starter kids that will have something that may interest me OR can you suggest the parts I will need in order to achieve good taste and big hits with high nicotine conent? If someone could help me get started I am a pretty sharp guy that could figure it out after I get the jist of it. I smoking right now and ectocooler and redbull 36mg eliquid 20/80 pg/vg mix. I just want something I can take big rips and that is fun to use, I am done with marbalo red and spending the 13$ a pack in new york for them. Thank you.

Put it this way, can you put a link if possible for said products? My problem is that when I google them i see 100 diffrent products that is all jargen to me. Looking for some venicular. I need this beacuse I am work as an IT guy and I cant smoke in the office and I am trying to cut down. Size isnt an issue, Price isnt either, I worked on wall street so my investor mindset is still in gear. 150 or less with shipping would be great. thanks guys!

Stosh

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2010
Nevada
Geting a "big rip" is as much about technique as the PV or topper you have. Vaping is very different from smoking in how you need to take a draw. Push the fire button a 1/2 second before you start inhaling, (allows the coil to pre-heat) then take a long, slow gentle draw into your mouth, now inhale or simply exhale through your nose. (the nicotine is absorbed in your mouth and nose, the vapor is not smoke and doesn't get absorbed in your lungs like smoke)...:vapor:

Equipment-wise, the Vamo and MVP-2 are getting very good reviews right now. These would give you the ability to use variable voltage / variable wattage. (too much of either will give you burnt flavor...:(

I personally use a Vision Vivi-Nova, it's a top coil carto, so the vapor is a bit warmer, which I like. It's important to trim the wicks shorter that they ship with and unravel, fluff them up a bit. This helps a lot with proper wicking when you tip your PV to take a draw. They are also fairly easy to rebuild the coils yourself, saves $$ and you're never without a spare coil...:laugh:

There's a slew of different toppers available, and each has their own fan group, tricks, problems, and performance. Try one of each, and see which fits your own vaping style.

http://www.rockymountainvapor.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=3_22_61&products_id=154&zenid=817b03ee5296599f97c1a29b96a02229

http://www.rockymountainvapor.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=3_22_61&products_id=150&zenid=817b03ee5296599f97c1a29b96a02229

Last edited:

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
LOLLL been a day trader for 13 years. LOVIN' the volatility :D

Here's a nice VV/ VW Mod- needs batteries and charger so would be about $100.00 complete. This is the V2 and not the V3 but gives more info. Some improvements made with V3 release.

Put it this way, can you put a link if possible for said products? My problem is that when I google them i see 100 diffrent products that is all jargen to me. Looking for some venicular. I need this beacuse I am work as an IT guy and I cant smoke in the office and I am trying to cut down. Size isnt an issue, Price isnt either, I worked on wall street so my investor mindset is still in gear. 150 or less with shipping would be great. thanks guys!

Last edited:

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
I too am looking to branch out into the world of Mods. Just when I thought I had made up my mind to do the Innokin SVD, today I start to hear better things about the Vamo. For one thing, on the Forum, under personal vaping tools, there is no Forum for the SVD. Can anybody give me their thoughts on this?

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
THank you so much, I am ready to put the order in now? So with that link and purchase will come with everything I need to plug and play? And what are the mods I am hearing about? I want to look cool and as in american physco Christian Bales says, " I want to fit in"

If buying the MVP 2 everything is included for the $40.00. May need extra juice delivery devices/ iClears (holds and vaporizes the juice). Problem is there are so many of them/ JDD out there it's mind boggling. I own both the above Mods and the quality build on both is far superior to most other Mods out there.

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
THank you so much, I am ready to put the order in now? So with that link and purchase will come with everything I need to plug and play? And what are the mods I am hearing about? I want to look cool and as in american physco Christian Bales says, " I want to fit in"

The diff between the Zmax and the MVP 2:
MVP 2 has built in batts. Zmax has removable rechargeable batts.
MVP 2 size is as it is. Zmax can be shortened by using smaller batts.
MVP 2, in firing, is a little weaker than the Zmax in amps, voltage and wattage.
Both very good PVs IMO.

voltaire64

Oct 16, 2013
Vancouver, Canada

The MVP2 is a nice unit, it's on sale with $30 off @ 101 Vape

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
Ok so its going to be that mvp2, now does that kit include a battery?

It has an internal 2600 mah battery. I can charge mine with my cell phone charger. Usually one can vape 2-3 days or longer between charges. Comes with a charging cord and either an I clear 30 cartomizer or I clear 16 cartomizers. Both are good. Now all you need is juice.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread