E-Pipe Mod I made for my Hubby!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MemeNPop

Sep 24, 2013
Charlotte, NC
Here is a picture of the E-Pipe I made for my Hubby so I would have a vaping partner. :vapor::vapor:

E-Pipe.jpg

It uses and 18350 battery and an Artemas Locking tank Dual Coil Cartomizer.

Thank you Kittypie for answering my question. Now I have an order to place. :banana:

MemeNPop

Sep 24, 2013
Charlotte, NC
Kittypie you can find anything on youtube ;)

He has always wanted to smoke a pipe but couldn't handle the actual smoking part. So when I started vaping he said I would vape with you if they made a pipe. So I looked into it and it turns out it's not that hard.

It took several days because I shorted out the first auto switch I ordered and had to order another one (ok I ordered 3 more just in case) But in reality it could probably be done in about an hour if you had all of the parts on hand.

I am going to make at least 2 more because our son and son-in-law both want one and have birthdays coming up.

Depending on the pipe you use and the tank brand and style you go with it is relatively cheap to make also.
The one I made cost about $35 dollars.

State O' Flux Thank you very much. I enjoy doing projects like this.

State O' Flux

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2013
Seattle
Depending on the pipe you use and the tank brand and style you go with it is relatively cheap to make also.
The one I made cost about $35 dollars.

State O' Flux Thank you very much. I enjoy doing projects like this.
Oh... you made it from a preexisting pipe? That's interesting. I'll have to look into that as a project. See there... I learned something today. ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread