• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Pictures of your setup

Status
Not open for further replies.

mbottema

ECF Veteran
Nov 11, 2013
Skytree, Sumida-ku Tokyo
Hey gang, let's post some pics of our setups. Here's mine.
babety5a.jpg

phoenixstu

Verified Member
Sep 25, 2013
Tokyo
Last edited:

kuritaro9

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2013
Misawa Japan
looks like v4l changed up their labels. im a big fan of a lot of their WOW line flavors. esp. the 555...BTW, how do you like those vapor titans? been meaning to pick one up, but those smilomizers are quite pricey, and i dont have any 808 threaded devices that i would be able to use them on. settled on a SD keyring for my everyday carry, and its been outstanding so far, but i could be swayed to maybe pick up one of those V$L ones if the price was right.

Last edited:

mbottema

ECF Veteran
Nov 11, 2013
Skytree, Sumida-ku Tokyo
looks like v4l changed up their labels. im a big fan of a lot of their WOW line flavors. esp. the 555...BTW, how do you like those vapor titans? been meaning to pick one up, but those smilomizers are quite pricey, and i dont have any 808 threaded devices that i would be able to use them on. settled on a SD keyring for my everyday carry, and its been outstanding so far, but i could be swayed to maybe pick up one of those V$L ones if the price was right.
Their juices are good and the new tips are like needles so filling carts is much easier.
The ZEUS is the best battery I have ever used. Full charge will easily last on night out no problem and the smilies for the M size battery hold a lot of juice. One bat and one cart will easily last me at my local pub.

kuritaro9

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2013
Misawa Japan
my current favs are:

Vapedudes - coconut cream pie, banana cream pie, the dude, nutty blond, banana mama,sugar cookie. but i really havent got one from them that i didnt like except for Honey Grove. but in their defense, they say right in the description that its really strong and flowery and not for everyone...also, some of the cheesecake vapes are kinda blah. but then again, i havent found a cheesecake flavor from anyone that i really liked. must just be something with the flavorings that dont agree with me. with that said, im a big fan of vapedudes. really good juice, and pretty quick shipping even to japan. their point system is pretty good too. got me a bunch of free bottles because i had a ton of points built up.

Apollo RY4 = ADV
Vaporbelle Okinawa - Creme Brulee, and pretty much any and all of the RY4 variants she brewed up for me (giant clouds of 100%VG vapor)
Vapeking (AU) - VK4, VK5, VK Supreme, VK Samba
V4l - Hilton, 555, peach tobacco/cobbler 50/50 mix, cinnamon banana
NLV - bounty hunter. NLV Gold (awesomeness)
AVE - Bobas Bounty (pretty great if you like raisin bran :p)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread