No Batteries from Fasttech?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, i'm trying to get my first upgrade from a ego to a mod and deciding to get a Innokin SVD from fasttech.

I been doing some research on Battery's and it seems that the Sony 18650's are one of the best and fasttech carries them but I heard that if you order batteries on the site, it delays the shipping by alot.
https://www.fasttech.com/forums/-/t/1037107

Do you guys know other sites that sell good batteries for a decent price?
Thanks! :toast:

Dakota Jim

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
in a warehouse buried near Univille SD
From fasttech web site

What items are restricted or potentially restricted by the customs and/or air mail shipping services?

For customers' convenience, FastTech carries a wide variety of products, offers a number of shipping methods, and ships to over 200 countries around the globe.

While the vast majority of customers happily receives their products in a timely and orderly manner, at times packages containing certain types of products may be returned to FastTech by the chosen shipper or the destination country's customs. When a package is rejected or returned, FastTech takes steps to resend or refund customers.

List of products that are returned/rejected more often than others:
1.Lithium battery cells (e.g. 18650, 18500, 18350, CR123A, 14500, 10440 lithium batteries, both primary and rechargeable).
2.Flammable liquids such as e-liquids, perfume, and essential oils.

Note that since these products are classified as "dangerous goods" by the Post Union, they are sometimes rejected by air mail service providers such as Hong Kong Post. Post FastTech do pay attention and pack these products with special care, however, product packaging cannot and does not alter how these products are classified by the Post Union.

In addition, despite the Post Union classification, each postal carrier has their own rules and practices. For example, Singapore Post is officially okay with e-liquids. For this reason, FastTech implements automatic packaging routing that redirects packages to various carriers according to your shipping country and content of orders. This automatic routing is applied when you select the "Registered Air Mail" shipping option during checkout.

Last but not least, while most packages do get through all the hops and properly delivers to customers, of you are looking for 100% guaranteed delivery time for lithium batteries and liquid products (i.e. you cannot accept delays caused by rejects and/or inspections), FastTech is able to ship through DHL via their Dangerous Goods shipping service. A custom shipping quote is required as shipping costs depend on the destination country, and quantity/type/brand of items ordered (which affects DHL packaging requirements).

now my 2 cents - they will be shipping yours buy USPS (yes, the United States Post Office) - I just ordered more batteries and shipping was no longer than normal - about 15 days to South Dakota (and most of that is in the US - my orders from fasttech see more of the states than I have)

emus

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2009
I love FT Sony 18650 10 amp 2150mah batteries. They rock on 0.7+ ohm Pinoy steamer builds.

Ordered a pair 9-27-13 and received 10-10-13.

Ordered another pair 10-28-13 and it is currently:
"Origin Post is Preparing Shipment, pre-shipment, acceptance, Hong Kong".
I'm afraid they are hostage.

Does anyone sell those Sony batts in the USA?

This just in. John Tesh just slammed e-cigs w/ unfair biased report:(

WarHawk-AVG

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2013
H-Town
now my 2 cents - they will be shipping yours buy USPS (yes, the United States Post Office) - I just ordered more batteries and shipping was no longer than normal - about 15 days to South Dakota (and most of that is in the US - my orders from fasttech see more of the states than I have)
Yup...changed my stuff to USPS shipping option (in pulldown when ordering), paid the few cents...came thru no issues, orders over $20 get automatic free from USPS

Nightcall

ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2013
USA
I ordered my SVD from Fasttech, took two weeks, not bad. I ordered my AW IMR 18650 battery from RTD Vapor. Took like three or four days. No way was I going to take a chance ordering a battery from Fasttech and mess around to save a few bucks. I ordered my charger from Orbtronic. Fasttech's prices on the Nitecore charger were nothing special. Even though I did get an Xtar WPII 2.

The next battery I'm going to get, I think, is that Panasonic NCR18650PF 2900 mAh on RTD vapor for 10.99. I'm not going to order it from Fasttech so I can save like 5 bucks and wait weeks for a battery that might never come. That's just me.

I'm liking the SVD so far. Beastly thing.

emus

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2009
I ordered my SVD from Fasttech, took two weeks, not bad. I ordered my AW IMR 18650 battery from RTD Vapor. Took like three or four days. No way was I going to take a chance ordering a battery from Fasttech and mess around to save a few bucks. I ordered my charger from Orbtronic. Fasttech's prices on the Nitecore charger were nothing special. Even though I did get an Xtar WPII 2.

The next battery I'm going to get, I think, is that Panasonic NCR18650PF 2900 mAh on RTD vapor for 10.99. I'm not going to order it from Fasttech so I can save like 5 bucks and wait weeks for a battery that might never come. That's just me.

I'm liking the SVD so far. Beastly thing.

I hear you. I'll not combine ship my toys w/ batts from FT again. Fool me once...

It's gotta be worth something to get toys in 3 days vs month to infinity.

I was strictly USA vendors till 9-27-13. Back to the USA.

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
I too have a FastTech SVD, and love it. Got batteries from the too - but this was BEFORE the shipping snafu started. Package arrived in California in 7 days flat. Last order with them (no juice or batteries) took like 3 weeks. They SEEM to be getting most packages through, but I think everything's a bit slower.

+1 on RTD as the most-recommended battery vendor.

But, just in case you do order from FT, you didn't specify WHICH batteries you were looking at.
You HAVE to know what you're getting with FastTech because they sell everything - quality and crap.
I got these, and they're quite good...

stevegmu

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 10, 2013
6992 kilometers from home...
You save more than a couple bucks.

I'm sitting on several cheap FT devices. Some worked out of the box; some didn't. I ordered too many. I'm tired of the cheap chrome plated inferior devices. Even the SS mod isn't a quality SS like 304 or 316. The sony batts are excellent and but I have buyer's remorse on most.

If you end up with a box that's mostly full of questionable mystery metal mods and a couple batteries you like, they become really expensive batteries pretty quick. You aren't getting 304 or 316 out of China.

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW
Hey, i'm trying to get my first upgrade from a ego to a mod and deciding to get a Innokin SVD from Fasttech.
I been doing some research on Battery's and it seems that the Sony 18650's are one of the best and Fasttech carries them but I heard that if you order Batteries on the site, it delays the shipping by alot.

Do you guys know other sites that sell good batteries for a decent price?

Thanks! :toast:

hello LemonsFoSho welcome to ECF,

have a look at these

- https://illuminationsupply.com/?mai...48_50&sort=20a&filter_id=51&alpha_filter_id=0

- https://illuminationsupply.com/batt...74e07c0879c9edc4a216373a9b7f0ad1#.UoRkC1Uo4fI

- https://illuminationsupply.com/char...74e07c0879c9edc4a216373a9b7f0ad1#.UoRkPVUo4fI

- iTaste MVP Variable Voltage Box Mod (2600mah)

Vape≈Cheaper :2cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread