ePipeMods opens a store in Georgia

Status
Not open for further replies.

MistBusterMatt

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 11, 2011
Ga USA
Welcome To the Official SteamCigs Store Thread.
SteamCigs is a division of Hand-Crafted ePipes, custom made personal vaping devices from ePipeMods.com ...more than just an eCig
We are located in North Georgia just north of Atlanta in Lawrenceville.
Our address is-

SteamCigs
332 Swanson Drive Suite A
Lawrenceville, Ga 30043

We are tucked back in an industrial park on the right.

Our Store offers a wide selection of vaping gear for the novice all the way to the expert.
We also have a Vapor Bar for FREE juice sampling so you can decide what you like before you buy!
SteamCigs also offers a friendly lounge area where you can enjoy free wifi, and free coffee or tea.
Our Staff is friendly, knowledgable, and ready to help beginners get started, as well as help veterans fix pesky issues with complicated gear.

1453393_624712714241549_1577035343_n.jpg

Subscribe to this thread for up to date information on sales, new product arrival, special events, and weekly class topics.

Last edited by a moderator:

marshbunny

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
NE GA, USA
I've been playing with my new VTR and am very impressed with it. Love the army green, no problem with fingerprints and it looks really great. I used the adaptor for my trident and you guy would have been proud of the performance of my newly built coil. Thanks again Chris, that coil building session really paid off.

MistBusterMatt

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 11, 2011
Ga USA
Hey guys, our current Registered Supplier status only allows me to post on ECF. Any employees of SteamCigs or EPM are not allowed to post without Forum Supplier status. We applied and waited on the 1 year list to get this status, but ended up declining it once our turn came up. It's a long story but at the time Forum Supplier Status did not suit our needs.
Rest assured though if you have any questions for any of our staff they will get answered. I will simply relay the message.
and do so in proper english whenever possible :)

Thunderball

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2013
Grayson, Georgia
Well Matt, Telll Chris he is a right Plonker......the saucy old git !!

Thanks again for having us this past thursday for genesis rebuilding. My I Atty has been in a drawer since I first bought it a few months ago and now, because of you and your folks, I cant put it down. Great tutorials and great folks you have there....all of them.

Did we decide on DIY next week ? If not, thats ok. I will prepare some flavors as we discussed that I think I will be using when we do have that tutorial so they will be ready.

Also, when are your new juices going to be showcased ? I am looking forward to testing your new concoctions.

Anyway, just wanted to say hi....first time Ive been on ECF this past week and heard about the new thread. Peace !!

Thunderball

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2013
Grayson, Georgia
Welcome To the Official SteamCigs Store Thread.
SteamCigs is a division of Hand-Crafted ePipes, custom made personal vaping devices from ePipeMods.com ...more than just an eCig
We are located in North Georgia just north of Atlanta in Lawrenceville.
Our address is-

SteamCigs
332 Swanson Drive Suite A
Lawrenceville, Ga 30043

We are tucked back in an industrial park on the right.

Our Store offers a wide selection of vaping gear for the novice all the way to the expert.
We also have a Vapor Bar for FREE juice sampling so you can decide what you like before you buy!
SteamCigs also offers a friendly lounge area where you can enjoy free wifi, and free coffee or tea.
Our Staff is friendly, knowledgable, and ready to help beginners get started, as well as help veterans fix pesky issues with complicated gear.

1453393_624712714241549_1577035343_n.jpg

Subscribe to this thread for up to date information on sales, new product arrival, special events, and weekly class topics.

Have to remember to bring machette to cut through the vapor to see your new products.... :D

SimianSteam

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2013
The Jungle
Have to remember to bring machette to cut through the vapor to see your new products.... :D

LMAO! I was gonna say, "Yeah, it was like that when I was there with my mother in law and wife" then I realized that that's us talking to Matt in the foreground of the pic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread