Wordup Ecig's UNLUCKY Word Contest!!! Last day to enter is Nov. 22nd!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loveridden

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2011
Schaumburg, IL
Maybe you've played Wordup ecig's Lucky Word Contest - BUT YOU'VE NEVER PLAYED our UNLUCKY Words Contest!!!

HERE IS HOW TO PLAY!!

Choose ONE word from this list:

1. Apocalypse
2. Curse
3. Doom
4. Fate
5. Hex
6. Inauspicious
7. Jinx
8. Karma
9. Star-crossed
10. Tough Luck

Email me at Loveridden@wordupecig.com the following information:
- The word you chose
- The name we would be shipping to, and your ECF forum name if you have one
- Your juice profile: what kind of flavors you like, nic level, pg/vg preference. You can name specific flavors of ours you like, or want to try, too.

Email me no later than Friday, November 22nd with this info!!! This is the only way to enter!!!
You do not HAVE to be an ECF member to play.
Only one word entry per person.

HOW THE CONTEST WORKS:

On Saturday, November 23rd, the contest starts. Each day I will post an UNLUCKY word. If I post your word, you are ELIMINATED from the game. HOWEVER, on Thanksgiving, I will bring ONE WORD back into play, so watch for that if you are eliminated!!

Occasionally, I will post a word that has been randomly chosen for IMMUNITY for the next day, it CANNOT be picked the next day.

Everything will be randomly chosen by The Hat program.

When we get to the last word, The Hat program will randomly choose one or two winners out of the people that made it until the end. I will email the winner or winners! Words will be posted in this thread here: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...y-unlucky-words-posted-here.html#post11298639

This is a surprise prize, and may or may not include juice.

I hope you all enjoy the contest, and hopefully it goes smoothly, if you have any suggestions along the way, I am always open to them :) This is the 1st time I am running an UNLUCKY Words contest.

I will have a thread here on the Wordup Ecig ECF subforum for chat, which will open up probably a day or 2 before the contest starts, that thread is here: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...s-unlucky-words-chat-thread.html#post11298598

Last edited by a moderator:

whodat2112

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
May 13, 2012
Mississippi Just Outside Of NOLA
Krusty is in for another fun contest:)

Thanks Loveridden

krusty-clown5.gif

whodat2112

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
May 13, 2012
Mississippi Just Outside Of NOLA
Thanks For Another Great Contest!!!!!!!!!!

and as the winner of this awesome prize, from the Halloween Lucky Word Contest, I will be playing in PIF mode.

Good Luck Everyone!

WOW............That is an AWESOME PRIZE!!!!!

Loveridden is very generous.
I was wondering what you won:)

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Thanks For Another Great Contest!!!!!!!!!!

and as the winner of this awesome prize, from the Halloween Lucky Word Contest, I will be playing in PIF mode.

Good Luck Everyone!

Oh my goodness, that was an awesome prize. Congratulations again :)

Loveridden

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2011
Schaumburg, IL
WOW............That is an AWESOME PRIZE!!!!!

Loveridden is very generous.
I was wondering what you won:)

NOT Loveridden lol - Jeffrey & Laurin the owners of Wordup Ecig are the generous ones!!! I just RUN the contests :)

Krusty ought to do good as it is an UNLUCKY word contest:)

Hahahaha!!

Since it is an unlucky word contest mine will most likely be picked the very first day :D

Mine should be in your inbox LR.

IF your word IS picked the 1st day, DON'T FRET - one word will be given a second chance, and that word will be posted on Thanksgiving!

Another note for you guys: This contest is much easier than the regular LUCKY WORDS contest - you don't even really have to keep track, I am keeping track for you. I am listing who is picking each word - and I will email the winner in the end! No posting "Wordup" is necessary if you are one of the people that has the final word. Still, I hope some of you will hang around as we go through it, chat in the chat thread, tell us if your word was picked that day, share your relief at getting a second chance on Thanksgiving, etc.

The way this game is played there is going to be more than one person that has the final word. The people that didn't get eliminated, their names will be put into The Hat program and a winner or winners will be chosen from that list of who is left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread