da9ypeny.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Plumes.91

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
United States
woah I love the tanks in here. Stormy the first tank with the ivory embellishment looks great! Where did you find that? Bernie that crazy marbled or snake skin black and silver tank is really cool too. & I've always wanted to polish a colored provari to keep the tear drops painted. Or I always wanted to do a white one with black tear drops! That's MY idea though! I called it. :p

Stormy1960

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2013
Lubbock, TX
woah I love the tanks in here. Stormy the first tank with the ivory embellishment looks great! Where did you find that? Bernie that crazy marbled or snake skin black and silver tank is really cool too. & I've always wanted to polish a colored provari to keep the tear drops painted. Or I always wanted to do a white one with black tear drops! That's MY idea though! I called it. :p

It's actually just a piece of silver filigree like you would make a hair berette out of. Thin and bendable and then you just glue onto tank with E6000 glue found at michaels...filigree also at michaels..on a spectrum tank with cobra end caps.

Last edited:

Stormy1960

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2013
Lubbock, TX
There's a container in kfb101998's picture that almost looks like Bernie's tank. It looked mottled just like the tank.

Stormy - Do you mean E6000 glue?

Yes! Where the heck did I come up with 5700...jeez. That is also what I use to apply the crystals. I am working on making a list for my projects...what to get, where to get it, and how to make it..for anyone who wants it.

Last edited:

Susan W.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2013
Torrance, CA
I've never heard of 5700 glue at Michael's. And I knew you did the crystals and I know people use E6000 for crystal so I took a guess. That's a great idea to do a tank bling tutorial. Even just for yourself. Five years from now when you're going to want to buy more crystals and have lost most of the packages with the sizes on them, it helps to have it all written down.

Yes! Where the heck did I come up with 5700...jeez. That is also what I use to apply the crystals. I am working on making a list for my projects...what to get, where to get it, and how to make it..for anyone who wants it.

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
Stormy, w/your talent and creativity, you could easily start a bling tank store! I'd be your first customer ;). I already know my New Year's resolution..to find my inner talent/creativity (its got to be in there somewhere, right???) and start blinging out my tanks. I'm not posting squat on here cuz my stuff is limited, boring and nothing customized about them.

But u peeps keep posting so I can get ideas. Im just thankful that when I finally try something, I can take a pic far away so u guys won't be able to see the huge glue drops, crystals half falling off or the pathetic designs that I end up with. :lol::lol:

I did bling out my own Colts shirts before. It took forever and came out slightly lopsided but nothing a little tweaking of the shirt when I wore it didn't cure. :facepalm:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread