Status
Not open for further replies.

carrielsal

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
Frenilla!!!!!

There are not words to describe this ejuice. There are not many flavors that I like in general. My tastes run towards coffee blends, vanilla, vanilla custards, and cinammon. I recently fell in love with Custard's Last Stand, but then there was Frenilla that was available for a few days.
Frenilla is a limited production flavor that I was lucky enough to obtain on Nicoticket's last production. I have tried many other vanilla flavors, but nothing that compares to this! Now I know why Nicoticket offers 500ml bottles!

DasBluCig

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 30, 2013
Chichester, NH
Frenilla uses Clark's home-steeped vanilla base that he uses for other flavors like CLS and CB...so he doesn't release the Frenilla often...
My 30 ml bottle of Frenilla has a BOD of 10/31/13......so I'm letting it "rest" awhile before vaping it a lot.....but I DID drip some a week or so ago.....OMG!! Utopia!!:D
I've promised myself to hold off "testing" it again until after Thanksgiving dinner....it'll be a great complement to a big slab of homemade pecan pie a la mode (Ben & Jerry's VANILLA, of course!!;))!!!
Happy (vaping) Trails!

Frenilla uses Clark's home-steeped vanilla base that he uses for other flavors like CLS and CB...so he doesn't release the Frenilla often...
My 30 ml bottle of Frenilla has a BOD of 10/31/13......so I'm letting it "rest" awhile before vaping it a lot.....but I DID drip some a week or so ago.....OMG!! Utopia!!:D
I've promised myself to hold off "testing" it again until after Thanksgiving dinner....it'll be a great complement to a big slab of homemade pecan pie a la mode (Ben & Jerry's VANILLA, of course!!;))!!!
Happy (vaping) Trails!

I think pecan pie with a whiskey pecan ice cream sounds quite nice.
Whiskey & Pecans Pint - Jeni
You could even pair your sweet potatoes with sweet potato and torched marshmallow ice cream.
Sweet Potato with Torched Marshmallows Pint - Jeni

I'm quite sad I missed out on Kent's limited run of Frenilla. I would like to try some to kick up some of my other juices. Sometimes I want Custard's Last Stand and sometimes I want a little more vanilla. Maybe next time, Kent makes some really good juice.

Well, duh! :laugh: ;)

Sorry, I was at work, end of a 12 hour shift....

I may have to retract my prior statement. Since the juice is no longer on his website I had to look elsewhere for a description. The review of Frenilla on AlltheJuices.com says it does have a custard base. Sorry for the initial misinformation.
Frenilla by Nicoticket | All the Juices

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Sorry, I was at work, end of a 12 hour shift....

I may have to retract my prior statement. Since the juice is no longer on his website I had to look elsewhere for a description. The review of Frenilla on AlltheJuices.com says it does have a custard base. Sorry for the initial misinformation.
Frenilla by Nicoticket | All the Juices

No worries. :thumbs: That's the information I was looking for. Even though, I should just ask Kent if that flavor has those ingredients I steer clear of. I thought they might since the base is the same as CLS, but I wasn't sure. I should still ask.

Good evening folks. The Frevanilla sounds like an amazing vape; definitely would love to have some once its back in stock... hopefully it isn't like the Custard, which is quite hard to find. The Chic, what are the reviews on the Creme Brulee?

Frenilla is currently a discontinued juice. However Kent does occasionally limited edition flavors like Frenilla and Grandma's Cinnamon Danish.

Nicoticket's Custard's Last Stand appears to presently be in stock.

Here is the Creme Brûlée description from the website:
"We've captured a classic. It goes by many names: burnt cream, crema catalana, and Trinity creme among them. This culinary delight is most affectionately known as Crème Brûlée. "CB" features a rich custard base, topped undertones of burnt/flamed caramel. Katy and I like it more than Custard's Last Stand (CLS), but there are many that will disagree. (Hot Topic?) This is an eLiquid that could easily be served with a bottle of sweet white wine."

I ordered creme brulee. Sounds delicious. I don't see the Franilla guess he sold out of that one already.

Nicoticket is a one man operation. Kent had to discontinue several flavors in a business decision to keep his sanity and production/shipping times down to a minimum. Frenilla was one of the flavors cut from the normal lineup. Hopefully he will offer it again (along with others) in limited release form at least. For Veteran's Day he gave away a small bottle of grape cotton candy juice I believe with every order.

jdrewry

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2011
New Jersey
Nicoticket is a one man operation. Kent had to discontinue several flavors in a business decision to keep his sanity and production/shipping times down to a minimum. Frenilla was one of the flavors cut from the normal lineup. Hopefully he will offer it again (along with others) in limited release form at least. For Veteran's Day he gave away a small bottle of grape cotton candy juice I believe with every order.

From what I've observed on Nicoticket's site, doesn't Kent rotate those "Limited Time Only" juices? I kind of like that. I'm waiting for the "Oreo" juice to come around...gives me an excuse to stock up on the available juices, as well as get those Limited Time ones. :p

Telly R

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2013
Vape Room, NC
Frenilla is currently a discontinued juice. However Kent does occasionally limited edition flavors like Frenilla and Grandma's Cinnamon Danish.

Nicoticket's Custard's Last Stand appears to presently be in stock.

Here is the Creme Brûlée description from the website:
"We've captured a classic. It goes by many names: burnt cream, crema catalana, and Trinity creme among them. This culinary delight is most affectionately known as Crème Brûlée. "CB" features a rich custard base, topped undertones of burnt/flamed caramel. Katy and I like it more than Custard's Last Stand (CLS), but there are many that will disagree. (Hot Topic?) This is an eLiquid that could easily be served with a bottle of sweet white wine."

Thank you so much for taking the time to explain what's really going on. You have answered all my questions. This makes we want to support Kent and his business even more.

Again, thank you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread