FYI: Fling Minis

Status
Not open for further replies.

DawnBella

ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2011
USA
Untitled.jpg
Just an FYI in case others have not seen this message on the WC site.

EleanorR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2011
Treasure Coast
Thank you! I actually tried these out when they were $1 each, and found them really convenient for being out at other people's homes. My favorite flavor is the Atlantic Cut at 24mg.

Funnily enough, my family (who are thrilled that I am vaping instead of smoking) love the look/form of the Fling minis as opposed to my (still modest) 900mah Halo Tritons and Twists. They all said the Flings were "much nicer!" and "look sophisticated and sexy!" :laugh: (These are both ex-smokers and never-smokers).

DawnBella

ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2011
USA
Thank you! I actually tried these out when they were $1 each, and found them really convenient for being out at other people's homes. My favorite flavor is the Atlantic Cut at 24mg.

Funnily enough, my family (who are thrilled that I am vaping instead of smoking) love the look/form of the Fling minis as opposed to my (still modest) 900mah Halo Tritons and Twists. They all said the Flings were "much nicer!" and "look sophisticated and sexy!" :laugh: (These are both ex-smokers and never-smokers).

Welcome. As much as I love the Fling minis, I cannot afford to use them. I know I will need at least 2 and that's $8.00 a day.

DawnBella

ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2011
USA

DawnBella

ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2011
USA
Dawn, I'm with you. I may try another 10 pack to see what the batt life is like for use on rare occasions, but I think this love affair is over. Eroll it is, and costs me next to nothing to vape.

If they are not back to $3.00 per I'm still out. I actually bought a 450mah and T2 tank thingy just for kicks. OMG the vapor is crazy but the flavor, look, feel and that stupid button is not for me so, I will keep looking out for a great real sized ecig. There is a place in China (well known *e-cig <--- hint ... company that I cant post about here for some reason) that sells a real sized disposable mini for $2.99 each. I may give them a try too but I am sure I will need at least 2 per day = $6.00. I like the eRoll but the flavor suffers and the heat is annoying and no LED that you can see as your puff.

Last edited:

JJOOHHNN

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
Dawn, I'm with you. I may try another 10 pack to see what the batt life is like for use on rare occasions, but I think this love affair is over. Eroll it is, and costs me next to nothing to vape.

I have an eRoll because of some of the posts I saw. It has the worst flavor of any device I have received since April. They had a chance at a product I would like but I think they have three flaws which was a deal breaker for me.

four2109

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2009
S. Indiana
Dawn, Do you mean you don't like the LED? I read your post to say they don't have one, but they do. Sometimes I want an LED and sometimes I would prefer not to have one. Not something I can complain about. The LOGIC (808) I picked up on vacation is doing pretty well at lasting me a day. I will recharge for something that lasts all day. I just want things simple.
The heat is a pain at times but I just have enough hardware that I don't need the minis. As much as I enjoy them, I'm not going to pay that much for them.
If they are not back to $3.00 per I'm still out. I actually bought a 450mah and T2 tank thingy just for kicks. OMG the vapor is crazy but the flavor, look, feel and that stupid button is not for me so, I will keep looking out for a great real sized ecig. There is a place in China (well known *e-cig <--- hint ... company that I cant post about here for some reason) that sells a real sized disposable mini for $2.99 each. I may give them a try too but I am sure I will need at least 2 per day = $6.00. I like the eRoll but the flavor suffers and the heat is annoying and no LED that you can see as your puff.

four2109

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2009
S. Indiana
I have an eRoll because of some of the posts I saw. It has the worst flavor of any device I have received since April. They had a chance at a product I would like but I think they have three flaws which was a deal breaker for me.

I don't bother with flavors so I'm good with it. I like the auto switch, size and draw. Many of us appreciate the Eroll because we went through hell with the early automatics. I wish the batt could keep up with me, but I have plenty of other devices.

DawnBella

ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2011
USA
I don't bother with flavors so I'm good with it. I like the auto switch, size and draw. Many of us appreciate the Eroll because we went through hell with the early automatics. I wish the batt could keep up with me, but I have plenty of other devices.

So today is the 22nd of November. Looks like 10 Fling minis are priced at $29.95. Not sure if this is the everyday price or a sale. Nothing stated on their site about pricing. Just the statement about a better performance battery. Anyone going to order? If so, count the puffs for us lol

Erncig

ECF Veteran
Jan 8, 2013
AUS
Yes I noticed the cheaper pricing...it looks like it's permanent.

I ordered 50 more fling minis.....I hate buying them but I really want to quit smoking ugh.

Dawn, you can get 4 to 18% off your order by playing their Fling game. I won a coupon by playing the game which gave me 10% off my order:)

Just another way to save some money.

Erncig

ECF Veteran
Jan 8, 2013
AUS
Well my 50 Fling Minis arrived today only took 4 days to arrive to Australia, simply amazing! (they arrived one day earlier than expected).

The batteries seem to be back to their old selves which is good to see.

Been 13 hours and I'm still on my 2nd one...not heavy vaping of course.

The 24mg took a bit to get use to lol, haven't vaped in several months until now.

DawnBella

ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2011
USA
Thanks for the update Erncig. $6 a day is still too steep for me. I like $6 a month (liquid).
I'm afraid I have to agree. I know WC is pricing well and better then the ridiculously over priced NJOY King but it's just too costly at 2-3 a day. I have been using a nano clearo on a 510 and it cost me about $12 a week to vape none stop hehe. It's a shame because the WC flavors are outstanding and I do think they have the best mini disposable around.

four2109

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2009
S. Indiana
Anybody else notice the "+ $19.87" on the case color selection? I don't know what that is about. I wish they would offer an extra mini instead of the case. I have 4 of them as it is, and 2 Njoy cases.
The 10 pack is changed to 5 flavor selections, 2 each. I was going to order 10 instead of 25 because of the 5 each on the 25 pack order.
Sigh.

Last edited:

DawnBella

ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2011
USA
Anybody else notice the "+ $19.87" on the case color selection? I don't know what that is about. I wish they would offer an extra mini instead of the case. I have 4 of them as it is, and 2 Njoy cases.
The 10 pack is changed to 5 flavor selections, 2 each. I was going to order 10 instead of 25 because of the 5 each on the 25 pack order.
Sigh.

+$17.84 for a case when ordering 25 mins and +$19.87 when ordering 10. What? I have 2 from before but that is insane. So I will order 25 since on sale via Black Friday and I will see just how 'new and improved' they are. 10 is currently $29.95. Not sure if that is the new and final price or a sale thing. It also appears that the mini's are now $1.00 overall cheaper then the originals. That's a good thing if true. They need to make a statement .

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread