Status
Not open for further replies.

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
Sorry, I haven't gotten any peanut butter sandwiches yet (if it works I'll be asking for something better than that) heehee but it is a awesome PV. No offense taken, I just want to tell someone how happy I am with it. The quality you can feel. Which I suppose is in all the sigelei Products. View attachment 272977 Don't judge....... ;)

minimalsaint

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Michigan
Adding an accelerometer seems like another thing to break IMHO. I wonder how well it will stand up to a few falls?
I just think it's funny considering people look at us vapers like we are from a different planet already..... Let alone having to wave your device around to change the settings. Couple that with looking like a stainless riot baton:
"But officer- I didn't MEAN to hit him with it! I was changing my voltage!"

spartanstew

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 29, 2013
Wylie, Texas
Well the guy that does those "reviews", is a legend in his own mind, his disables comments and rating because he can't handle any comments that don't boost his ego.

No, he probably disables comments because anyone with common sense would do the same. 90% of the comments on youtube are trash.

dam718

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2012
Hawaii
It's a bit goofy, but I have to hand it to Sigelei... This is one of the first "innovative" mods I've seen in a while. There's nothing else like it out there.

That said... There will probably never be anything else out there like it... :) I don't see a lot of companies following this haptic feedback accelerometer concept.

tc1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 26, 2011
Ohio
BardicDruid:11293349 said:
Well the guy that does those "reviews", is a legend in his own mind, his disables comments and rating because he can't handle any comments that don't boost his ego.

Lots of people have disabled comments. Especially now that Google+ integration has ruined the comment system.

Not sure why the vile post towards a guy who simply gives his opinion and helps others have a look at a potential purchase. He has every right to disable comments ... for a bazillion reasons.

floridaBMW

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2012
S. Florida

Todd has been around awhile and does a good job reviewing. I trust his opinion.

Ken

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mark Todd

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
  • Apr 4, 2012
    Fife, Scotland
    www.toddsreviews.com

I disable comments because of people like you, if anyone wants a real conversation with out being a keyboard warrior then there are places to do that.

Now excuse whilst I get my foot pump out and inflate my ego.

Sent from my shed by TJ

ace077

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 22, 2013
    California
    original 8, 13b, original 19, a couple of versions of 20...

Sigelei is known for using customers as alpha testers.
    Every single piece I have used from them, including the Zmax V5 I bought for my girl have been EXTREMELY well constructed. I would like to hear some of the glitches you've had with one of their products.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread