GotVapes North America Premiere: NEW SLB eGo-V MEGA V3 1300mah VV and VW eGo Pass Through - BLACK & Stainless Steel - an eGo Can Do All This?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
slbmegav3.png

slbmegav3_1.png

slbmegav3_2.png

slbmegav3_3.png

slbmegav3_4.png

slbmegav3_5.png

slbmegav3_6.png

NEW SLB eGo-V MEGA V3 1300mah eGo Pass Through - BLACK & Stainless Steel

North American Premiere at GotVapes! Introducing the SLB 1300mah MEGA V3 Variable Voltage and Variable Wattage eGo Pass Through. The main upgrade feature is of course the Variable Wattage feature. There are also extra safety features added and improved wiring in the V3.

Main Features:
  • Variable Voltage: 3.0v to 6.0v in 0.1v increments.
  • Variable Wattage: 3.0w to 15.0w in 0.5w increments.
  • Easy OHM Meter
  • ON/OFF switching
  • USB Pass Through with 40.5 Inch cable.
  • 510/eGo Connection capability
  • OLED LCD screen
  • 14 SECOND VAPING CUT-OFF
  • Short circuit or low resistance safety - unit will cut off power and display "LOR" on the LCD screen.
  • LCD Sleep mode - LCD will not display if either the "+" or "-" buttons are not pressed for 20 seconds - conserving battery life.

Operating the SLB Mega V3:
  • ON/OFF: Click the fire button 5 times within 3 seconds to toggle the unit on and off.
  • Ohm/Resistance Meter: Press and hold the "-" button about 2+ seconds and it will display the atomizer resistance.
  • PLEASE NOTE THAT THE INSTRUCTION MANUAL GIVES ERRONEOUS INFORMATION ON THE FEATURE OUTLINED ABOVE - RESISTANCE METER - THE INFORMATION WE GIVE HERE IS THE CORRECT METHOD
  • SLB Button Lock: So that you don't accidentally press the buttons when carrying in your pocket or your purse or otherwise just using the unit you can press and hold both "+" and "-" buttons simultaneously for about 5 seconds and a small LOCK icon will appear indicating that your unit is LOCKED and the buttons are inactive and you can't accidentally change your wattage or voltage.
  • SWITCHING BETWEEN VARIABLE VOLTAGE AND VARIABLE WATTAGE: Press and hold the "+" button about 2+ seconds to toggle back and forth between voltage and wattage variable modes. A small "v" for variable voltage or a small "w" for variable wattage will appear on the screen.
  • CHANGING THE VOLTAGE/WATTAGE LEVELS: Press the "+" or "-" buttons to go up or down. The unit will "round robin" when it reaches the end on either extreme.

Dimension and Metrics:
  • Length: 132mm or 5.2 inches without cartomizer
  • Width: 15.9mm or .6 inches
  • 1300mah battery capacity
  • Maximum Current Output: 2.5AMP
  • Input: DC 5V 500mA
  • Charging Time: 3-4 hours. It is suggested to charge the unit when you are down to 1 bar on the charge level on the LCD screen, this will ensure longer battery life.

Last edited:

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Whitestone , New York USA
My order arrived already, thanks!

Just a heads up, might want to check the contents of those nice looking boxes before shipping them. Mine was labeled as Stainless Steel, but had a Black inside. No big deal for me, as I was undecided as to which one I wanted. Others may be less sanguine.

:2cool:

thanks for the info , ill let dan know to check them, hope you enjoy the v3 slb

VapingTurtle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2011
The Reef just off the Florida coast
Yes, the box was labeled correctly but had the wrong color in the box.

No, the box was labeled incorrectly but had somebody's right color in the box.

Glass: half full, half empty, too big, or too small?

(Just lettin' ya know I'm still around.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread