Best mod low budget

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys.

getting bored with my ego twist... when i smell my liquid it smells so good, and when i taste it with my protank mini, its just meh. looking at mods for a time now, and narrowed it down to a few low cost great quality mods if i should believe the reviews. what i found, (and new options are MORE then welcome) are these.

Vamo v5.
iTaste MVP 2
iTaste vv v3.0
SVD

need to decide... all of them have some advantages, and some negative aspects. i live in the Netherlands, and if i order them i would prefer to do so inside of Holland, or at least Europe since shipping costs from the US can be terrivbly high, not to mention border costs.

THANKS GUYS for the advice.

gotch23

ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2011
Fukuoka, Japan

Daryl Glen

ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2013
Titusville, FL, USA
www.youtube.com
Hi guys.

getting bored with my ego twist... when i smell my liquid it smells so good, and when i taste it with my protank mini, its just meh. looking at mods for a time now, and narrowed it down to a few low cost great quality mods if i should believe the reviews. what i found, (and new options are MORE then welcome) are these.

Vamo v5.
iTaste MVP 2
iTaste vv v3.0
SVD

need to decide... all of them have some advantages, and some negative aspects. i live in the Netherlands, and if i order them i would prefer to do so inside of Holland, or at least Europe since shipping costs from the US can be terrivbly high, not to mention border costs.

You can't go wrong with all of the ones you already listed....but...you should also take a look at the Tesla. It is similar to the Vamo, but in my opinion, a little better. Here is a brief overview:

If you can find someone who carries this where you are, it may be worth it to you.
I'd also like to point out that I own the MVP2 now, and it is VERY nice as well!
Best of luck!

Topwater Elvis

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2012
Texas
Hi guys.

Vamo v5.
iTaste MVP 2
iTaste vv v3.0
SVD

I'd experiment with and find delivery devices you enjoy first before spending money on an APV.
No power device (apv) will magically change a hohum / poor / crappy delivery device into a better one.

Can't find any vendors that hold the tesla, but it looks toooo big for me... im going to school and vaping is new here. dont want to sit somewhere with a steel dildo in my hand...getting enough questions already when i'm grabbing my twist lol! but i agree on the mvp. right now im still undecisive between the vv v3 and the mvp, meaning that if i get into the next step with RBA's and bigger tanks, they will look kinda weird on a small battery. and the mvp will sure fit my hand. the vamo is cool too but what does it have over the mvp and the vv?

Daryl Glen

ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2013
Titusville, FL, USA
www.youtube.com
Can't find any vendors that hold the tesla, but it looks toooo big for me... im going to school and vaping is new here. dont want to sit somewhere with a steel dildo in my hand...getting enough questions already when i'm grabbing my twist lol! but i agree on the mvp. right now im still undecisive between the vv v3 and the mvp, meaning that if i get into the next step with RBA's and bigger tanks, they will look kinda weird on a small battery. and the mvp will sure fit my hand. the vamo is cool too but what does it have over the mvp and the vv?

Understand about the size. But I use the Tesla at home, and don't really carry it around with me too much. The MVP is great for out and about.
Also, I agree with what the previous poster said about getting a better delivery device, or one that you like on the twist first.
But to answer your question, the vamo has batteries that you can take out and charge, and when they die, you can buy a new battery. The MVP battery is internal, so whenever it dies (about two years for your average vaper), then it's dead. The vamo is just as big as the Tesla, and even heavier.
It's all a matter of how you want to use it, and where you want to use it. :)

Thrasher

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2012
Madeira beach, Fla
I'd experiment with and find delivery devices you enjoy first before spending money on an APV.
No power device (apv) will magically change a hohum / poor / crappy delivery device into a better one.
I agree with this, a crappy clearo is still going to be a crappy clearo

Daryl Glen

ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2013
Titusville, FL, USA
www.youtube.com
mmm then it must be the mt baker vapor.. because my kanger protank mini 2 is fine with others liquids.

God bless them, but there are very few Mt. Baker flavors that taste good on any of my devices. Glad people like them, but that may be your problem right there.

Tbaggerr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 5, 2013
Portland, OR, USA
I love my MVP2! I would recommend it to anyone looking for a cheep PV. But if it's the protank you are unhappy with, then it's a lot easier to just find a delivery system that you like. I found that I too do not much care for the protank mini or 2 so started using the Aspire vivi-s bdc tank when I just want something easy to vape on. The delivery system that you use makes a HUGE difference in the vape quality and it's all about personal preference. A PV cant change that.

venemous

ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2013
Pinellas Park, FL
hi gmn,

i like the mvp..

It has the biggest battery, yet is small enough to disappear in your hand.
You don't need extra batteries and charger.
It feels solid and robust.
It also has a quality chip with a steady voltage output, check here for more info on that matter:
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...itaste-mvp-dont-vape-same-provari-dna20d.html
It can also charge your cellphone :p

Exactly this. LOVE my MVP2. My only 2 complaints are that occasionally the positive pin in the 510 connector gets pushed down too far and I have to wiggle it back up and I really wish they had recessed the 510 connection to sit flush with the top.

Also, I detest protanks; mini, 1, 2- all of them. Flavor is really muted and I always get either flooding or dry hits depending on its' mood. I switched to carto tanks for out and about and a nimbus clone for at work/home and have not looked back. Great flavor and vapor from both and never any issues.

Last edited:
okay getting the mvp2 from this site if its not too much shipping. by far the best deal.
INNOKIN iTaste MVP Version 2.0 | Realvapes.co.uk
yeah it has to be the protank. in my evod it tastes dull too..
imma get an iclear with this hope that works better and otherwise im getting a smoktek RSST. just to get into it
thanks for the help

supermarket

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Near Atlanta, Georgia, US of A
Well, the MVP 2.0 is going to be the best bang for your buck.

At $40, plus $2-3 for shipping, you can get a MVP 2.0. The Vamo v5 is nice too, but it is $37, will take 2-3 weeks just to arrive (IF YOU USe fast tech), and not to mention you have to buy expensive batteries and a battery charger for it - bringing the total to well over $65.

I'd go with either the MVP2.0 or the Vamo v5......those were what I narrowed it down to last week. I ended up going with the MVP 2.0 since it was only $40, down from $70+ a few weeks ago. Also, don't need batteries or a charger for it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread