Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
JACE:
6% Juicy peach
5% Apple
3% Champagne
2% EM
Nice and tasty with more of a real fruit taste not so much a fruit candy taste

Copied it and can't wait to try it. There is always just one flavor that I don't have but when I get the champagne, this is on Vapebucketlist. Thank you for posting.:)

Reactions: 52anddone

Thunderball

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2013
Grayson, Georgia
Copied it and can't wait to try it. There is always just one flavor that I don't have but when I get the champagne, this is on Vapebucketlist. Thank you for posting.:)

LOL. Same here. 118 TFA flazvors and no chamagne.......its never ending.

Reactions: 52anddone

phxwench

Sep 1, 2013
USA
Instant vape on first try!! Get the sweetness from coconut and brown sugar. The cinnamon is a tongue tingler but not overpowering. Cappuccino flavor is warm and just right for me with lots of caramel. The warm taste lingers on your tongue just like coffee, so clean your palate well before switching flavors (or taking a swig of Pepsi...yuck). vaping on 2.7 ohm tumbler tank at 9-10 watts with 12mg nic 70PG/30VG mix. Letting the rest steep for a few days to see how levels of sweetness and strength change. Thinking of making a frappuccino by adding some koolada and a dash of creme de menthe for some icy throat hit.

Tam's Cinnanut Caramelccino

Caramel Original 6%
Caramel Cappuccino 1%
Coconut Concentrated 3%
Cinnamon Spice 2%
Brown Sugar Extra 3%

Schnarph

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2013
Dripping Springs, TX
Just a guess, but I wouldn't want real champagne to sit in a bottle at room temp for any amount of time, no matter the percentage. Soda water would be safer, but the fizz would be gone in a matter of hours at most. TFA champagne is a flavor, not a fizz... or have I missed something? (I don't have TFA champagne nor do I want any)

I'm making a 3rd batch of Brandy Alexander tonight, I think I'll have a final recipe soon. Fingers crossed.

Spazzer

ECF Veteran
Jun 27, 2013
Upstate NY
JACE:
6% Juicy peach
5% Apple
3% Champagne
2% EM
Nice and tasty with more of a real fruit taste not so much a fruit candy taste

This turned out to be, IMHO, an excellent vape. Thank you for the recipe.

We seem to have similar naming conventions.

I agree with ghola1was - this is a very good vape! The Peach and Apple compliment each other well, and the Champagne adds that little something - very nice.

Thanks for sharing this Neabez!

Scope666

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2013
Glen Ridge, NJ
I agree with ghola1was - this is a very good vape! The Peach and Apple compliment each other well, and the Champagne adds that little something - very nice.

Thanks for sharing this Neabez!

Ordered the champagne and "normal" apple to give this a shot ... does sound good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread