VIDEO - 2014 Fluxomizer clearomizer is coming, 5 colors, 2 different ohms, Special cone being made, Huge vapor and awesome taste

Status
Not open for further replies.

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Whitestone , New York USA
These are it folks, the all new 2014 Fluxomizer clearomizer, 5 colors, 2.0ohm and 2.4ohm, easy to fill, remember these are a disposable product but you can use any juice without any leeching worries, plug is built into the drip tip which will also be color matched to the clearomizer. They perform flawlessly with no dry hits whatsoever , get ready because they are coming in the next few weeks with all new Fluxomizer packaging and will be sold in a 5 pack. i will choose certain posters to receive the product for testing

<strong>

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Finally a good capacity slim top coil with easy filling. We really prefer top coils but this was the missing piece. This is perfect for stealth vaping!

Nice job guys!

Yeah... This is about all I use.

provari_logo.jpg

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
Kind kind words, much appreciated.

These things look awesome I cant wait to try
them. Gotvapes quickly has become my goto vape shop. You guys have great customer service and are always looking to provide the latest and greatest most innovative products. So thank you very much GV.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Yup they coming! Vapor off the 2014 FLüXomizer is breathtaking : )

Are the Final Release going to be Clear Acrylic bodies?

I seem to recall another "Clearo" that came out with Acrylic Bodies and there was some Issues with Cracking at the Base and from certain Flavorings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread