• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Invites sent: Welcome Snus/Snuffers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
Just wanted to say thanks for the invitation Wiz.

general mint
30mg tobacco menthol
coffee

Oh, wait a minute, that's for the other thread. Just kidding.
Welcome Hittman.....Hell,We can start another simular thread here(we may want to include whats for dinner for the non-snus/snuffers...LOL:)

Thanks for the invite Wiz.
Welcome to the EC Skrymr!!!!!(Hoping to draw OTD in here)

:)The Wiz!

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
Thanks for the invite Wiz and greetings everyone. I have always wanted to visit the Emerald City! Wow to think I made it to citizen status!
Hi DG!!!!!!:) You are now an "Official" member and "Super-Citizen!!! This was a "Rockin" group at one time.....Figured a bunch of us from the other sub-forum could kick up the dust!! It's also a good place to vent if need be without the general forum being privy to our secret thoughts...LOL!! Nice to have you here!!

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Wiz, the invite hear reminded me that we took the kids to the Wizard of Oz museum in Kansas last year and they had some of the last living members of the original movie there. I got to me a very nice lady that played one of the munchkins in the movie. They also had a small street festival type thing. It was fun.

The Wiz

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 14, 2009
    Whiskeyville USA
    Wiz, the invite hear reminded me that we took the kids to the Wizard of Oz museum in Kansas last year and they had some of the last living members of the original movie there. I got to me a very nice lady that played one of the munchkins in the movie. They also had a small street festival type thing. It was fun.
    Hit......Thats cool!! There are only a handfull of those "Little People" left....less than 10 if i'm correct!.....If I ever get that Balloon inflated I shall head back to Kansas and see for myself!!..LOL!

The Wiz

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 14, 2009
    Whiskeyville USA
    I have seen the Wizard of Oz but it was a very long time ago...

However, the types that live in this City are more familiar to me thanks to the last year or so...

Thanks for the invite,
    :)
    C, with a celebratory MiniMint and cup of coffee...
    C.....Welcome!!!....My mistake in thinking you were a member of this group already!!....Not sure how you slipped by on a previous membership as we go back a ways!!

sunset

ECF Veteran
    Oct 17, 2009
    Hi Wiz and All, Cool! I just saw my Invite today, too. Glad I'm not left out from the party...more to read:D

Now to catch on these witches TV and Skrymr had...I'm sure they're not here in Emerald City - The Wiz wouldn't let them in:)

I even saw a thread on cooking...guess I'll have to lurk, since I don't cook unless it's microwave. I know, I could learn something, right?

Last edited:

The Wiz

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 14, 2009
    Whiskeyville USA
    Hi Wiz and All, Cool! I just saw my Invite today, too. Glad I'm not left out from the party...more to read:D

Now to catch on these witches TV and Skrymr had...I'm sure they're not here in Emerald City - The Wiz wouldn't let them in:)

I even saw a thread on cooking...guess I'll have to lurk, since I don't cook unless it's microwave. I know, I could learn something, right?
    Welcome Sunset!!....Would never leave you out in the cold(Hope I havn't left anyone else out by error?)

There was a Witch(Good and bad)that used to frequent here quite often.....her broom is parked elsewhere these days.Might have to start accepting applications again.

Lots of good threads besides Food....There are some for reading,movies,music ect. I'll try and bump them up to see if anyone wants to contribute!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread