ECA as a Dripping Atty?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay...I typed this long winded story about how I came to this and either my browser or the "bad post goblins" ate it. SO...I am going to try this again short and sweet....

I have been having problems with an ECA atomizer I got with an Evic I bought last month. And after googling everything on here and trying all of your sugguestions and even trying to use a 14 gauge needle to widen the feed hole to the atty I am still striking out. Than something really weird happened. I pushed the button and didn't get anything...no dry hit, no hit, nothing. I took the cartridge out and fired the atty again but no vape. Thinking I burned it out I dripped a couple drops of juice on it and put the cartridge back in and fired it. Not only did it work but I got the best hit off of it I'd managed to this point.

I was wondering if anyone else had tried using the ECA as a "dripping" atty. I leave a little juice in the cartridge still but it seems to be the only way I get a constant good hit out of it and and what anyone else thought of this. Since there is no Evic section of the Model specific forum I thought I would put this here and someone would either move it or delete it as necessary. Anyone have any thoughts on this? Any feedback would be appreciated.

Thank you for reading this and as always...Happy vaping! :toast:

i also use this method for juice testing...

Thank you for letting me know I am not the only more insane crazy eVic user doing this. :toast:

I am more and more becoming a bigger and bigger carto fan as time goes on, and I couldn't give you a scientific reason why either. I've got other attys but I like using this for dripping since it was free and the cartridge sucks no matter what I do to try and make it feed better. Now the miller dollar question is....

After a month of abuse i think my little head is dying...do I buy more or just let the dead rest? Sein oder nicht Sien? Das ist dein fragge... (we had to learn this for basic German, I hear that in my nightmares ;)

azmie73

Aug 22, 2013
KUL - CMB - KUL
Thank you for letting me know I am not the only more insane crazy eVic user doing this. :toast:

I am more and more becoming a bigger and bigger carto fan as time goes on, and I couldn't give you a scientific reason why either. I've got other attys but I like using this for dripping since it was free and the cartridge sucks no matter what I do to try and make it feed better. Now the miller dollar question is....

After a month of abuse i think my little head is dying...do I buy more or just let the dead rest? Sein oder nicht Sien? Das ist dein fragge... (we had to learn this for basic German, I hear that in my nightmares ;)

if you like it, why not buying some extra heads... or you try can to clean your head as shown in this video starting at 3:50
eGo-C Unboxing, Assembly and Cleaning - YouTube

i have already try this and it make the head last longer...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread