Schaumburg, IL
Last edited:

Loveridden

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2011
Schaumburg, IL
Lilblue, the posts of the lucky words will be at different times, depending on what I am doing that day, but with this contest, it doesn't really matter. You don't need to track it the way you do with the regular Lucky Words Contest. You don't have to be the 1st person at the end to post "Wordup" in order to win this contest. On the last day I will let you know what the final word is, the one that hasn't been picked - out of all the people that picked that word - The Hat will choose one, maybe 2, winners from that group of people. The winners will be announced and notified. So you don't really have to be on your toes the way you do with the others, but just stop by for fun and see how you are doing, and chat with us, I'd still love for people to stop by and chat and see who is still in for a chance and who is not :)

Just in case you all are curious - the 2 words that people picked the most are: Inauspicious & Karma.
The 2 least popular words were Curse & Tough Luck.

In case you don't understand what that means exactly, if Inauspicious for example is the last word standing, and that is your word, there are quite a few people that will be entered into The Hat for a chance at a prize for that word.

If you are one of the people that picked Curse or Tough Luck - and you make it to the end - you have a VERY GOOD chance of instantly being a winner lol.

MoonLit_Water

We All Shine On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Stuart, Florida
Hello everyone, Oh this is hilarious indeed. I might add that as soon as I clicked send on the email I had a forbidding feeling that indeed this would be the first word picked and indeed.

I am out on the very first day. rofl.

Good Luck everyone!!!!

hugs,
morri

Don't give up just yet, maybe that will be the word that comes back on Thanksgiving

wishnibfishn

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 15, 2013
Corpus Christi, Texas, USA
wooohooo too!!!, I'm still in it, or i should say someone else is since I am playing in PIF mode.

Thanks again for the contest Loveridden. I really enjoyed the last one.

I chose curse.
Have my fingers crossed since Loveridden said it was one of the least picked words and that “this is a surprise prize”. Especially if it turns out to a new mod since I’m down to one working right now.
I’m curious MoonLit_Water how do you intend to PIF if you win again?

Good luck everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread