hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Correct but it is recessed slightly like the Ego is to a 510....Its a great Connection...It resembles the slightly more airy draw of a 808/901 compared to 510/306 type of hit.

I tend to prefer the 510 but it's good info to know.

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
    Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    www.nhaler.com
    Thats not true...You opened it and used it and said it was great? You then said if it was an issue that it was used , you would just order another one? Then posted here? I'm sorry there was an issue and a mistake on our part. I would absolutely of exchanged/replaced or given credit for SOMETHING had you not made the statement in the email.

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
    Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    www.nhaler.com
    That's exactly what it was...With a little frustration added in, I think. I received a very humble and apologetic email this morning, which was humbly accepted...He received an EGo instead of the Mini Nova, which I actually prefer (when they can be used without a cone) so I think it might have been an unintentional thumbs up either way.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    That's exactly what it was...With a little frustration added in, I think. I received a very humble and apologetic email this morning, which was humbly accepted...He received an EGo instead of the Mini Nova, which I actually prefer (when they can be used without a cone) so I think it might have been an unintentional thumbs up either way.

I knew from years of experience that it didn't sound like the way you handle things.

Sigmus9

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 27, 2013
    Texas
    I recently ordered the Aspire Vivi Nova BDC GLASS Tank 3.5ml and a pack of coils. I've been pretty disappointed with just about every clearomizer on the market and I've tried a lot of them. The evod is about the only one I've liked and I've tried several others that were 2 and 3 times the evod's price and cheaper ones. I have high hopes for this tank, if it can perform as well as the evod or better I'll be tickled pink.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread